Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    To all the bags I've loved before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc
    That makes even my posts look sane!

Eric

Best. Surprise. Ever.

My very own FOT pouch. It's like Christmas in March! (And, given that we just got ANOTHER dump of snow, sort of appropriate.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    You posted this right after I ordered my Conifer/Steel Synapse!
    I had already agonized for a month between the Synapse and Cork Swift and you saved me from the agony of Synapse color choice! LOL!
    Next order will be easy -- Cork Swift and ultaviolet accessories! Just have to save the money again!
    I just placed my order for a Conifer/Steel Synpase as well. It's going to look so lovely next to my Indigo/Black Swift.

The Synapse might either be pressed into a double life as a diaper bag in a couple of years, or future podling will just have to get his/her own.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0