Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Obsession

Quote Originally Posted by wennefer View Post
    Actually the bacon bar, especially the dark bacon bar, is quite yummy. Bacon and chocolate is a great combination.
    ^ Yeah, that ^

I've never tried Theo... I might have to go get one of theirs today and do a comparison.

If anyone is thinking we've strayed from the OP's original post, we are still posting about things to OBSESS over!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

NEVER TRIED THEO? I like going to their Fremont factory on weekends. You get to sample all of the different types of bars they have. A couple weeks ago I bought the "Chef Sessions" confection sampler, it was AMAZING. Sadly it seems to have disappeared from their website . I guess it was a valentines day special. My absolute favorite regular item is the Grey Salted Vanilla Caramels.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Could Seattle residents make a little maps of "Yummies in Seattle"?

Much appreciated!

That would be fun. Then when some of us non-Seattle folks make the pilgrimage to the Tom Bihn factory, we're know where to find those yummies.

I just checked Theo's web site and realize that Whole Foods in the Boston area only sells three flavors of the bars. I feel deprived.
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0