Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jannilee, how can you do that? Patiently assemble a shopping list, I mean. I am in awe of your patience. I saw Darcy's note about the steel/ultraviolet Co-Pilot and I had to pre-order one right away, like they were going to run out of pre-orders or something!

Since I live in Canada, the $30 shipping cost means I don't want to order just one or two small items - $32 is rather prohibitive for a keystrap! Also, a week or so is nothing compared to almost a year since the last dyneema/dyneema synapse. I have wanted one since then.

Just ordered the synapse and...
    2 long keystraps
    1 small padded pouch
    1 med clear front pouch

I can hardly wait!!! It should be great for my trip to Iceland! ( Not as cool as Antarctica but exciting for me).

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    One of my pouches that arrived today is in Ultraviolet Dyneema. Very cool! Mind you the Iberian, Solar and Cork are pretty special too! I was expecting Steel Dyneema to be a bit dull, but Dyneema, 'in the flesh' is just a special thing. It doesn't come over so well on video or in pics.

Eric

Volunteer Moderator
    congratulations on the order, jannilee! let us know when it arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by jannilee View Post
    Since I live in Canada, the $30 shipping cost means I don't want to order just one or two small items - $32 is rather prohibitive for a keystrap! Also, a week or so is nothing compared to almost a year since the last dyneema/dyneema synapse. I have wanted one since then.

Just ordered the synapse and...
    2 long keystraps
    1 small padded pouch
    1 med clear front pouch

I can hardly wait!!! It should be great for my trip to Iceland! ( Not as cool as Antarctica but exciting for me).

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    One of my pouches that arrived today is in Ultraviolet Dyneema. Very cool! Mind you the Iberian, Solar and Cork are pretty special too! I was expecting Steel Dyneema to be a bit dull, but Dyneema, 'in the flesh' is just a special thing. It doesn't come over so well on video or in pics.

Eric
    So is this the first Ultraviolet Dyneema landing? Have the deliveries begun? Running off to check and see if my order has shipped.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    So is this the first Ultraviolet Dyneema landing? Have the deliveries begun? Running off to check and see if my order has shipped.
    Does that mean I'm special? ... Special needs more like!

Ultraviolet Clear Organizer Pouches have been slowly filtering in
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    need(10000000)

If we call in an order, can we pretty-please request that the "various colors" clear organizer we order is from the slowly filtered Ultraviolet stock? Or is it just luck of the draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    One of my pouches that arrived today is in Ultraviolet Dyneema.
    SQUEEEEEEEEE!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    If we call in an order, can we pretty-please request that the "various colors" clear organizer we order is from the slowly filtered Ultraviolet stock? Or is it just luck of the draw?
    You're welcome to request Ultraviolet for the Clear Organizer Pouch in the comments box during the checkout process (or over the phone if you place your order that way.) If we have Ultraviolet, we'll send it to you!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Katy, every order since the first one I placed for Ultraviolet Dyneema (the day before this was announced -- when I saw the page for the Shop Bag updated with this color option, and ordered sight unseen) has had a note that I want to add to the order when clear organizer pouches, especially in the pen/pencil size cases, become available. Whenever I've called, I've asked about the availability of these cases. Usually, because of the time difference, I'm told that they can't check on the stodk. When I saw the picture up on the Blog, the first thought was OMG, Ultraviolet Dyneema clear pouches! (Of course, when I called in that day, it was just after the service hours).

After my large pouch in Iberian Dyneema arrived, I realize that I really wanted more of these pouches in smaller sizes, and placed another order (e.g. #95257). I would have loved to have made one of the medium Ultraviolet pouches a clear pouch, or to have added a pen/pencil size clear pouch in Ultraviolet Dyneema (e.g., as written once more in the comments).

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    If we have Ultraviolet, we'll send it to you!
    This makes my day. I love you guys.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    moriond, Janine -- If you call/place your order over the phone, we should always be able to check and see for you if we have a particular color of Organizer Pouch.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    moriond, Janine -- If you call/place your order over the phone, we should always be able to check and see for you if we have a particular color of Organizer Pouch.
    Indeed! If I'm remembering correctly we currently only have a few Ultraviolet Clear pouches in Medium and Large. Ultraviolet has not made its way into the Mini or Small Clear Organizer Pouches at this point. I'll check the Pen and Pencil pouches on Monday morning .

If either of you ever have questions about stock or need help with an order, feel free to email me directly. I'll be more than happy to help .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Just to put more pressure on you guys, here's a couple of pictures of nice bright Dyneema colours. I took a shot of the front of the pouches with the TB logos etc., but, through the plastic, they look a bit dull. So I turned them over for a better look.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0