Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Colors?

Colors?

I've been window (as in browser window) shopping for a new bag, and I notice that there are not many bags in blue currently available on the Tom Bihn website. Is that because the blue fabrics are retired? Or are they maybe just out of stock at the moment?

Is there a good place to look to see what colors might be available soon? I've started reading the blog and I'm pleased to know that Ultraviolet is coming. Will restocked/returning colors be announced that way, too?

Thanks - any info about how colors arrive and depart is much appreciated!

I would like to know too. I'm looking at a swift the nylon one in black/indigo. Need pictures of indigo vs. sapphire. Can't tell the difference. And what is ultraviolet and will the swift come in it???

I've noticed that, too; a lot of the bags that used to have an Indigo option don't anymore.

At least I got my Smart Alec in it . I <3 my Smart Alec.

Colors and designs about to be discontinued are in the sticky "Get them before they are gone"

Here is the link

Get them before they're gone!

Check the Blog!

Tom Bihn Inc factory just moved and is adding staff, I guess more bags in more colors are going to be produced very soon.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-01-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Gabe, you are lucky!

Backpack, thanks for the suggestions! I can't seem to stop checking the blog.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0