Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Frustrated! Moving

I am posting here because I've been calling and emailing for a week without response.

I placed an order for an iPad Ristretto and accessories over a week ago. When the news of the move posted, I called immediately because I need the bag for a trip this Friday. This should have been plenty of time - I made note to cancel any accessories that would delay the order.

No response (except the auto response) to my calls or email, and ups has no record of my shipment!

My order is in limbo, so I'm afraid to order a bag elsewhere.

It seems this is the only monitored way to reach anyone at Tom Bihn currently.

When can I expect shipment?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yikes! We were answering phone calls and emails all of last week -- except for Friday. I'm sorry -- you should definitely have received a response from us. Can you email your order number and phone number to me? darcy@tombihn.com Again -- our apologies.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Update: we resolved this issue and Rndill will receive their order tomorrow.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

You guys are amazing! I don't know any other company with such attention to detail and customer care.
    Alex
    Swift in Olive/Linen, Large Cafe Bag in Olive/Cayenne, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Olive, Cache for iPad2 in Black, Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth, Stuff Sacks in Iberian , Solar and Steel, and pouches, pouches, pouches...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0