knitting bag with Ultraviolet lining??

How about a knitting bag with steel outside and ultraviolet inside?? or some other outside color (solid, please) and ultraviolet inside? Any chance of this?

I am thinking about buying a steel/steel knitting bag, but if there is any chance of ultraviolet, I will wait. What do you think??/

Quote Originally Posted by csutter View Post
    How about a knitting bag with steel outside and ultraviolet inside?? or some other outside color (solid, please) and ultraviolet inside? Any chance of this?

I am thinking about buying a steel/steel knitting bag, but if there is any chance of ultraviolet, I will wait. What do you think??/
    I think Steel/Ultraviolet would look fantastic! A Steel/Steel Swift with Ultraviolet accessories would be great, too.

Oooooo, how about Plum/Plum outside and Ultraviolet lining?

(anyone want to guess what my favorite color is?)

:-D

I would love a Swift with ultraviolet, but for me the outside would have to be just about any color other than steel or black! LOL!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Speaking of Ultraviolet accessories, I would love to see a Medium Yarn Stuff Sack in All Fabric in Ultraviolet. I prefer the (literal) flexibility of the all-Dyneema sacks over the clear-bottom sacks, and I was surprised to see that Ultraviolet was not an option for this size! I like collecting all the Dyneema colors to differentiate the multiple projects that live in my Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Speaking of Ultraviolet accessories, I would love to see a Medium Yarn Stuff Sack in All Fabric in Ultraviolet. I prefer the (literal) flexibility of the all-Dyneema sacks over the clear-bottom sacks, and I was surprised to see that Ultraviolet was not an option for this size! I like collecting all the Dyneema colors to differentiate the multiple projects that live in my Swift.
    Ditto. I'd much rather have all-fabric Stuff Sacks than the clear bottom ones.

Another vote for all fabric! They're so much more flexible and easy to actually stuff into a bag when you're in a hurry.

What's ultravoilet anyone have pictures?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    What's ultravoilet anyone have pictures?
    hi jennyb!

the ultraviolet fabric was recently featured in this blog post, and included several examples of bags made with the ultraviolet ripstop dyneema fabric.

Thanks for the link, i'm still trying to figure out this forum/blot stuff
    Thanks sweetie

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0