TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Photos: New Clicker Press

Our new clicker press has been delivered to our new Seattle location. We use the "clicker" press to die-cut small fabric parts like Organizer Pouches and also to cut the hard plastic parts to the Field Journal. It's a common tool in the shoe industry; most or all of the parts that went into whatever shoes you are now wearing wear cut with something like this clicker. While a lot of people wouldn't be excited about a new clicker press, we are, and we figured you might be too.

Unloading the clicker press for us is our contractor Rob Joyce.

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    this looks like an entirely fun toy!

That's just plain cool!

I hope you post more photos of the new facility, Darcy! As I live about a zillion miles away, and am growing larger by the moment (someone should have warned me about this twins thing before I asked for a backrub), chances that I would make it to WA to see the factory in person anytime soon are pretty slim. I'd love a virtual tour, though!

must be nice and warm there in seattle! rob the contractor is wearing just a t shirt?
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    That's just plain cool!

I hope you post more photos of the new facility, Darcy! As I live about a zillion miles away, and am growing larger by the moment (someone should have warned me about this twins thing before I asked for a backrub), chances that I would make it to WA to see the factory in person anytime soon are pretty slim. I'd love a virtual tour, though!
    I second Janine about the cool machine and the virtual tour.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfungi View Post
    must be nice and warm there in seattle! rob the contractor is wearing just a t shirt?
    Either that, or Rob is working hard to get the new equipment set up!

Wink Is that some blue sky peeking out?

I jest! The weather was enjoyable during our Seattle trip last year.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Very nice! Maybe we'll get to see it in action soon?