Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: moving!

Good thoughts on moving day for the TB Crew!

Much good energy going to Seattle to sustain physical and psychological strength of Tom Bihn's crew on this exiting and exhausting moving weekend!

I'm excited about th implications of the move. Congratulations TB!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Everything is going pretty smoothly so far -- tomorrow is the big day! I'll try to get as many photos as I can....
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    these are awesome pictures, darcy!

you guys make moving looks like so much fun!

Thanks, maverick. We're all so excited about the move that it makes the actual process pretty fun.

Thanks for sharing! I loved seeing the rolls of fabric...the stuff from which dreams are made. Do show us the new rack system when it's all set up. So many possibilities, for color combinations and for your new space!

Take care and get some rest!

Volunteer Moderator

picture of tom

hey darcy,

this is an awesome picture of tom! can we work it into the about us page at some point?

thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Maverick is right, it is a beautiful picture of Tom.

How does he look so cool in the middle of a move?*

We want more interviews with the man behind or in front of the company name, it would be great if the interview/filming person was Dan Bihn and/or Maverick.

*I think Tom could write a book on coolness under pressure.

Tom designs embody coolness under pressure

Thank You for the beautiful pictures, keeping us up to date and making us part of it as if we were family.

Just lovely!

Everybody need to make sure to get some nourishment and rest!
    Last edited by backpack; 01-21-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    this is an awesome picture of tom!
    Yes it is. He is surveying his domain, and all is well. This pleases him.

Wow, Tom, congratulations! What a huge space. A far cry from when I remember visiting you in your tiny little shop on Locust St in Santa Cruz so many years ago.

(Still have the bag you sewed up for me - a small café bag all in black.)

My collection of Tom Bihn bags has certainly grown since then. Looking forward to many more bags (Plum! Ultraviolet!) in the future.

Best to all.

I was so excited to find the pictures on FB this morning! Honestly, I feel like you guys are friends and I am glad to see that the move is going smoothly so far.

If I lived on your side of the sound I would want to work for/with you!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Great to see that the move has gone well; and the new space looks wonderful---large and sun filled! Having seen the old space, I am sure this is going to be better to keep up with the growth! Thank you for sharing your move with us...!!!

The moving pictures are a treat to see. Our excitement about the growth of the company, seeing the faces of those that make our bags and their new space, and being impressed that in the middle of a move - you have time to post pictures! Well done Darcy!

Cheers!

I'm glad you guys like the photos! We'll get more today as we unpack.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0