Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: moving!

keb
    Will everything fit in an Aeronaut?
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    Will everything fit in an Aeronaut?
    We wish!

I just posted the first photo of our new Seattle factory location on the blog.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We wish!

I just posted the first photo of our new Seattle factory location on the blog.
    hey darcy!

that's so exciting!! so, the stream at 3pm PST will be audio? is there a way to see the video interview?

thanks!

maverick,

The video should be out in the next week. It primarily features footage of our previous factory space, though there's a quick glimpse of the new location.

There will be another videographer visiting us soon for a tour of the new factory -- stay tuned!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    maverick,

The video should be out in the next week. It primarily features footage of our previous factory space, though there's a quick glimpse of the new location.

There will be another videographer visiting us soon for a tour of the new factory -- stay tuned!
    woohoo! thanks!!

Good luck with the move Things just don't ever stop with TB!

Congratulations on the move to the new location!! I envy you the excitement of a move to a new location and all the possibilites it brings while at the same time, I do not envy you the actual mechanics of doing the move.

Thanks for all of your congratulations and well wishes -- we take breaks every so often from packing and organizing to read them. We're really tired, but you're keeping us motivated!

Exciting...and exhausting...news!

Exciting - Wonderful to have more space, the need for even more employees (which are the heart and soul of the firm!), and expanding product lines for the future.

Exhausting - well I'm tired just thinking of what you are going through! Yet you are organized and it will go by quickly.

Thinking of you all for the big move....and looking forward to seeing the new space - in pictures and video's first. Then someday very soon I can get out to Seattle again in person.

Congratulations! This is such awesome news! It makes me really happy that this company keeps growing.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Cool I concur

Quote Originally Posted by timarelay View Post
    Congratulations! This is such awesome news! It makes me really happy that this company keeps growing.
    Tom Bihn shows that a company that has a responsible management team and provides an excellent product, can expand in this economy.

Our trip to Seattle and the Olympic coast last year was so enjoyable, this is one area we would return to. The little cottage we stayed in Penn Cove on Whidbey Island was excellent!
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

dzd
    Yes - congratulations and good luck! I hope this only means better things for TB and us fans (and the other bag-lovers of the world).

Good luck re the move, seems like you will have plenty of volunteers to help with coffee etc.
    Looking forward to pics re the new premises, more room etc.
    Might even be an Open Day, just wish I lived a little nearer...

product launches!

dare I read into this wonderful news, and find between the lines:
    -More space, more machines = capacity to handle new, long waited and thrilling products!!

Yippeee! Congrats on your success and growth! Wishing you the best in 2011!

Good luck this weekend! Moving is such a pain and hope everything goes smoothly. Enjoy the new space!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0