Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Little Swift!

Quote Originally Posted by jjsouth View Post
    UPS came by as scheduled, but brought a package for my husband... not me! When I checked the tracking it said, "A first attempt was made, but customer was unavailable. A second attempt will be made." What? I've been home all stinking day! COME ON, UPS!!! I NEED MY TOM BIHN BAG!!!!!
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! I feel your pain. My package better be delivered tomorrow. I will use backpack's notes to ensure that I get it.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

My box arrived today! W00T!!!
    I will have to upload pics later as the home school is calling and it wouldn't be fair for me to do this over teaching my kidlets.
    But a quick note. The Iberian large shop bag and stuff sacks are better than I was thinking. I cannot wait for my Ultraviolet ones!
    The large Shop bag is not too oversized for my 5'2" frame. I can carry it from my hand and it is right about at my ankle with full arm extension, and over my shoulder it would hang nicely at my hip.
    The regular sized swift in cork. swoon. It's so dreamy. The size is larger than I thought, but not too large. The fabric is nicer than the pictures, and I know that I am going to adore this bag. I feel already that like my little swift I probably won't be wanting a rival bag any time soon. The two fabrics complement each other well, and also work nicely independently.
    I believe that today I have had the first of many bagasms. After I have some time to use them I will report back on my findings.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Looking forward to the pictures! I have the small shop bag and little swift on my wishlist.

bag pics

I posted them to the flickr group.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I posted them to the flickr group.
    Off to google the pictures... thanks!

sorry, here's the link

Pictures!

I also just added my Little Swift pictures to the Tom Bihn Flikr group. I'm totally and completely in love with my bag. I love, love, love how well it stands up on it's own. It looks so nice sitting on my side table (or anywhere I set it down!).

Joyce

you finally got it!

Yea! Joyce. I am so happy for you, I was wondering if you had gotten it. I hadn't heard any update so I was starting to wonder what happened.

My daughter got sick. The weekend was a big blur. Things are looking up, though. And today I took my 16 year old to get his license and while sitting and waiting at the DMV, I had my Little Swift sitting on the floor beside my chair and was crocheting like a mad woman. It was awesome. The stuff sack works beautifully and the bag is a dream!

Quote Originally Posted by jjsouth View Post
    I also just added my Little Swift pictures to the Tom Bihn Flikr group. I'm totally and completely in love with my bag. I love, love, love how well it stands up on it's own. It looks so nice sitting on my side table (or anywhere I set it down!).

Joyce
    Thanks for the modeling shot. It really helps me to judge the size/proportion.

Thank You Very Much for your bag family shots

It really shows the scale of the bags in relation to one another, I am really grateful for that.

I have Swifts and I always wanted to know how small the Little Swift was in comparison, it is also great to see the Large Shop Bag set up in the same manner.

Both bags are on my list as I need to use smaller bags for everyday, on the go activities.

I love, love the interior pictures of the Large Shop Bag, they are the best, they should be pinned somewhere.

The others pictures are really nice too!

Your are a talented knitter/crocheter and your Mom is really pretty with her cute hat.

Thanks for sharing!

On the Bag family shots

Thank you. So many TB product owners have contributed pictures and video which have helped me in my purchasing decisions. We are all probably looking at things from different perspectives, and with different uses in mind.
    I am glad that my pictures can help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0