Carrying two laptops...

I'm stuck with having to travle with two laptops - a 12" Powerbook and a similarly sized Dell Lattitude 410. Does anyone know if these (each in a size 5 Brain Cell) will actually fit in a Trager Courier bag? Or perhaps suggestions on something that will work? (of course, I've just ordered this combination on your site, so if any of you at Tom Bihn have some suggestions and can help before you ship what I've oh-too-hastily ordered, please call!)

Thanks,

Jason

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Jason,

Two Size 5 Brain Cell cases will fit inside of the Courier. They will take up most of the space of the main compartment, though.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

What about...

Darcy,

Thanks for the reply. What about slimmer sleeves for laptops? (for one or both) I'm not so worried about the amount of padding (standard bags have been just fine for me for many years) - so would two slimmer sleeves leave me enough room for the laptops, a couple of files, magazines and a book?

My basis for comparison is a Brenthaven bag that I bought and am going to return - it's capacity is about 1100 cu. in. and it looks like everything would just barely fit. I'm hoping that everything would fit much more comfortably in this one given the extra room.

Thanks,

Jason

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Jason,

We just talked on the phone but I wanted to follow -up and post that you're going to try two Size 5 Mitre's inside the Courier and see how that works.

For anyone else who is looking for a bag to carry two laptops, the Brain Bag is a good choice. It has two main compartments and both compartments will accept the Brain Cell and secure it into place. It will also have room for other items besides the laptops.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0