Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I will be getting one of each next time I place an order!!! LOVE those colors!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Darcy - the picture on the blog of all the coloured keystraps is lovely! So organized and colourful! I look forward to placing my next order...and to getting at least one of each!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm glad you like it!

You guys might notice that the old pictures show black thread while the new pictures show color-matched thread. The very first Color Key Straps that we made had the black thread, and those were the first that we photographed. Before the first Color Key Straps shipped, we decided to switch to color-matched thread -- we felt it looked even better. Here's the catch: while it's more labor intensive all around to make Color Key Straps than the regular Black Key Strap, what is especially time consuming is switching the colored thread. We use a double-needle sewing machine and a bartack machine to make the Color Key Strap. The double-needle requires we change two top threads and 2 bobbin threads, and the bartack requires one top thread and one bobbin thread change -- for each different color of Key Strap. Because of this, we may need to increase the price of the Color Key Strap in the future -- so you may want to order now!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    those look just awesome!! you guys are amazing!!!

wait, so does this mean that there won't be any mops?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm glad you like it!

You guys might notice that the old pictures show black thread while the new pictures show color-matched thread. The very first Color Key Straps that we made had the black thread, and those were the first that we photographed. Before the first Color Key Straps shipped, we decided to switch to color-matched thread -- we felt it looked even better. Here's the catch: while it's more labor intensive all around to make Color Key Straps than the regular Black Key Strap, what is especially time consuming is switching the colored thread. We use a double-needle sewing machine and a bartack machine to make the Color Key Strap. The double-needle requires we change two top threads and 2 bobbin threads, and the bartack requires one top thread and one bobbin thread change -- for each different color of Key Strap. Because of this, we may need to increase the price of the Color Key Strap in the future -- so you may want to order now!
    See? Such effort and the quality shows. Worth paying for such!

Still, I'll have to wait to place my order...saving up for another bag. (Too expensive to ship just the key straps out of the country!)

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    (Too expensive to ship just the key straps out of the country!)
    Even worse to ship to Australia!

Audrey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0