Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: What's your 2011 TOM BIHN Wish List?

Would love to see the Small Shop Bag offered in all the Dyneema colors.
    Solar and Iberian are such wonderful colors!

Yes, please - small shop bags in solar and iberian dyneema! I did not know that the small shop bag is not offered in these 2 colors. I have been waiting to see them come up to purchase some for christmas presents .

A button & loop - similar to the one on the Swift &Little Swift - to secure the top of the shop bags would be lovely. I use my steel small shop bag as a "purse" often.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    RegKnot, they used to be, but earlier this year they limited the offering. Similarly to how other bags color choices change as time goes on, so has the Shop Bag. I'm crossing my fingers for a vibrant green (baby grasshoppers) Dyneema. I think it would Be such a pretty color!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers for a vibrant green (baby grasshoppers) Dyneema. I think it would Be such a pretty color!
    Oooh, I do too!

Green is always lovely - the color of life!

Sad to know the small shop bag in solar & iberian has been phased out. I like the large shop bag for grocery shopping, but I get more use from the small shop bag as a daily purse or lunch tote on the days I use my Little Swift. The latter sits nicely on top of my lunch & breakfast. Water bottle & coffee bottle sit up nicely in each of the end pockets. Everything snug, so no spills. The large shop bag is too big for for this set up.
    dorayme likes this.

dorayme - Well noted w/thanks regarding the discontinued Dyneema colors. I also would love to see a green Dyneema, but would gladly welcome any new color(s)!

LiLin - Like you, I use both Shop Bag sizes, but use the Small daily along with my Little Swift. Still hoping for new colors in time for the holidays, but know it's pretty unlikely. Maybe next year!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers for a vibrant green (baby grasshoppers) Dyneema. I think it would Be such a pretty color!
    I also would love to have some bright green!
    123veo likes this.

Pannier bags

I'd love to see Tom offer pannier bags (bags that clip to bike racks). Cycling is getting much more popular, and a good set of waterproof panniers can be quite expensive, without always being well-designed for usability -- they need the Tom Bihn treatment!

Would love to see the Synapse in Storm...PLEASE!
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

So many good ideas have been posted. Here's my take:

1. An insulated lunch bag/pack large enough to hold at least a Lifefactory or Kleen Kanteen water bottle (24-27 oz size), a 16 oz bottle of ice tea, a Lunchbot or two for sandwich and snack, and an icepack.

2. A Ristretto sized for a 15" MacBook, since I love a vertical style bag.

3. Custom color options/selections.

4. A mini Aeronaut for summer packing.

5. A larger Co-Pilot that could hold a leather folio sized for 8.5"x11" paper.

6. A clear organizer pouch a little smaller than the current large, which is a bit oversized and awkward.

7. Pen/pencil pouch sized to hold more implements than the current one can handle. Maybe even one with slots that rolls and ties together and would better protect my more valuable writing instruments from scratching against each other. Yes, in addition to bags and tech gear, I love pens.

8. Pouches with grommets for connecting to TB straps but without the clips. There are times. I want to connect pouches to my bags and times I don't, and I'd like the flexibility this would offer. Also, not having the clip would make it easier to carry pouches in my pockets on occasion.

Like everyone else, I could always come up with more wishes, but this is all for tonight.
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Scattered View Post
    3. Custom color options/selections.
    If we're dreaming, then I vote this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Scattered View Post
    8. Pouches with grommets for connecting to TB straps but without the clips. There are times. I want to connect pouches to my bags and times I don't, and I'd like the flexibility this would offer. Also, not having the clip would make it easier to carry pouches in my pockets on occasion.
    The first thing I do with all my organiser pouches is remove the clip. It seems such a waste.

The one occasion I wanted to be able to clip a pouch in I just put on a split ring (keyring) though the bit where the clip was sewn in. Was much less bulky.

Audrey

I second all the votes for a lunch bag. I walk to work, and since I'm a teacher, I have to bring my own (healthy) lunch. I'd really love something that comes with its own thermos and containers so that everything fits in neatly. On my wishlist for containers would be something that can hold a sandwich...possibly a reusable sandwich bag) and maybe something for a salad or other item with a little container to hold sauce or dressing, and maybe a little space left over for a piece of fruit. In my dream world whole thing would fit inside my as-yet-nonexistent ID (or another bag I'd buy instead if I knew there would someday be a lunchbag for it), but I'd happily carry it separately if it were designed to be comfortable to carry.

Barring that, just a Tom Bihn designed washable, reusable sandwich bag would make my year.

How about organizer pouches with a gusset?
    Lani likes this.
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0