Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: What's your 2011 TOM BIHN Wish List?

Quote Originally Posted by karenannie View Post
    I'd love to see a clear organizer pocket in 9x12 so I could put 8.5 x 11 paper in it without folding/crinkling.

The Large Clear Pouch and All Fabric Pouch both fit letter size paper with a little room to spare.

Question Aeronaut in color

Is there any chance you will be making the Aeronaut in colors other than steel?

I love the kids' backpack idea.

A smaller Aeronaut, small enough to fit with Australian airlines carryon limits, particularly VirginBlue's. I love the idea of the Aeronaut, but its just too big for me.

My other wish would be that shipping costs to Australia would go down. They make a purchase, especially a small one, quite expensive.

New Color Combination for Ego

I'd love to see the Ego in a Black/Steel/Black combination. Although a black interior may be too dark for some, I find it easier to spot my white and aluminum Apple accessories. Right now there is a Black/Black/Steel combination which is close but I like the two tone outside of black and steel. My current Ego is Black/Steel/Blue and is my favorite bag but I'd like something a little more neutral that I can then personalize with a colored strip like Blue or Crimson to match my mood.

I'd also love to see a slightly larger version of the Checkpoint Flyer with capacity somewhere between the Western Flyer and the Tri-Star that I could use for longer business trips and still carry just one bag.

I swear, I never even used to look at luggage or bags but since becoming a Tom Bihn customer I've become much more style conscious and a bag snob knowing I am using the very best bag ever built.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but I would love to see a lunch bag.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Two items on wish list:

1. A larger version of the Tri-Star. Something sized around 22x14x9.

2. A Zephyr or Empire Builder briefcase, but without the messenger-bag-style flap on the front. Instead, I would like to see just one large zippered compartment on the front.

Wanted: A Dyneema Money Belt

I think a Dyneema money belt (the kind that fits on your belt and not around your waist) by Tom Bihn would be terrific and easy for the company to make.

Wishing for horizontal freudian slip that fits the Imago and/or Swift

That would be awesome!

The Western Flyer with backpack straps in Navy. Sad that it didn't get released with the others.

1. A lunch bag

2. the synapse in 1050 denier ballistic nylon

3. a kid's travel bag

A protective cover for TriStar and Aeronaut

I only travel with carry on baggage but admit to living in fear of boarding a flight late with my TriStar or Aeronaut (too big to fit under aisle seats on most United coach seats) and in the absence of enough overhead space having to check the bag.

I've no doubt that either bag would handle whatever abuse was thrown its way but I wouldn't relish having to clean a significant oil spot or other stain. For this reason I'd love to have an ultra lightweight luggage cover that could be quickly deployed in such circumstances.

Sooooo many good suggestions!!!

I'm a huge Dyneema fan and I have both the Packing Cube shoulder bags as well as the Packing Cube backpacks (sized for the WF), and I would still LOVE to see a "Packing Cube duffle" or "Packing Cube messenger" bag. Something like the Packing Cube backpack dimension-size, but instead of backpack straps, put D-rings on the sides, move the zipper opening to the side, so basically wind up with a monster-sized Packing Cube shoulder bag that is designed the same, but sized like the backpack size. That way I can actually remove the strap if I want (or just use the shoulder strap from the Western Flyer when I'm at my destination).

I like the backpack but there are times on my travels where I want the security of going with a cross-body sling so the bag is more secure (and the zipper isn't just open to everyone standing behind me). Having the zipper travel down the length of the bag would allow me easy access to the contents if the bag is packed in the WF and I just need to open its zipper to get to the Packing Cube bag and get into its contents easily.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Business card pocket in the EB to be 5mm wider so "European" (and Australian) cards will fit. The pocket is 55mm wide so one card will fit but not a supply :-(

Two o-rings in the main compartment of the EB.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I'm a huge Dyneema fan and I have both the Packing Cube shoulder bags as well as the Packing Cube backpacks (sized for the WF), and I would still LOVE to see a "Packing Cube duffle" or "Packing Cube messenger" bag. Something like the Packing Cube backpack dimension-size, but instead of backpack straps, put D-rings on the sides, move the zipper opening to the side, so basically wind up with a monster-sized Packing Cube shoulder bag that is designed the same, but sized like the backpack size. That way I can actually remove the strap if I want (or just use the shoulder strap from the Western Flyer when I'm at my destination).
    What if they added d-rings to the existing Packing Cube Backpack? So when it is in packing cube mode there would be two d-rings to attach a shoulder strap but when it is turned inside out it would be backpack mode. I don't have the Packing Cube Backpack so I don't know how elegant it would be in packing cube/shoulder bag mode or if adding d-rings would require extra support but a cube like that could be handy.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0