Empire Builder + Snake Charmer

Im thinking about buying a snake charmer for my empire builder (w/ brain cell) , i would like to know if anyone else has this configuration or would recomend it. If someone could take pics that would be great
    Thanks,
    Emerson

I do not have the snake charmer yet, but my Empire Builder arrived on Monday night and I have a Brain Cell from a previous purchase.

This bag is as good as everyone else here has said it is. Prior to this I was using a Tumi bag, which is also good quality, but my first impression is that this bag is superior from a quality and design perspective. It's very well put together, in truth the pictures don't do the level of quality justice. I'm not sure any picture could do it justice, I think you just have to hold the bag in your hands and carry it around for a couple of days. At least I did .

On the snake charmer I do plan to get one as soon as I get a new laptop, at which time I'll be ordering a new brain cell as well .

While I own both an EB and a Snake Charmer, I do not use the Snake Charmer with the EB. I have attached a lame attempt at a picture. It may be difficult to tell, but the snake charmer is big. This can be a good or a bad thing.

IMO, the EB has plenty of storage room for a laptop power supply and other items without using a Snake Charmer. I use mine in another bag which does not have such nice, built-in storage. I have a brain cell size 5 (small) and stuffing the Snake Charmer in the EB with it seems crowded to me.

On the good side for the Snake Charmer - if anyone has purchased a Mac Mini and you need something to haul around the large power supply and a mouse, the Snake Charmer is perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TB Empire Builder, Swiss Army Webmaster Deluxe, Timbuk2 Messenger (custom), Waterfield Cargo (Lg), Acme Made Slim

yup that picture answered my question for me thank you.

I wont be buying a snake charmer for my eb, but it would be helpful for carrying in my duffelbag, (ipod, mouse, pda) for long trips.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0