Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

In the "no good deed goes unpunished" department: it might be timely to remind folks that this is a lovely gesture from Tom Bihn. The more of a hassle it becomes for them, the more they may rethink whether it is worth doing.

Perhaps an email inquiry rather than a forum post might be a good idea?
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    If you haven't received an FOT pouch, email me with your address: darcy@tombihn.com

Thanks!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

This is a belated thank you as my past month has been crazy busy, but my gifts were put to work right away and have been driving, flying and hiking with me ever since my surprise package was opened!
    Thanks so much!
    All of you are so terrific!

Quote Originally Posted by flitcraft View Post
    In the "no good deed goes unpunished" department: it might be timely to remind folks that this is a lovely gesture from Tom Bihn. The more of a hassle it becomes for them, the more they may rethink whether it is worth doing.

Perhaps an email inquiry rather than a forum post might be a good idea?

I second that.

Dear Tom, Darcy and the whole Tom Binh crew:

i just got back from a long field trip to find my holiday gift waiting. Thank you!
    I needed a pouch that size, and am flattered to now be a official FOT.

Thank you all, and my best wishes for the new year!

bb

Forgive the delay, but let me also add my thanks for a delightful, truly unexpected gift on my return from Toronto. It is great to be FOT'd!!

Warmest regards,
    Brian

PS
    Best of luck with the pending move.

PPS
    Love it as a passport case for the family.
    Last edited by bnett; 01-20-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aiethabell View Post
    Hopefully the FOT will fit my intended new iTouch. Guess I'll find out! Anyone here have an iTouch and a FOT? Does it fit? Can you get the headphones in as well?
    I'm using mine to hold an iPod Touch, its charge/sync cable, its headphones, and a little stand (~1 in. x 1 in.) that I can use to hold it up for watching videos. I was so flattered to get the FOT pouch in the mail, and every time I use it it puts a smile on my face -- due both to the kindness of the gift and to the yumminess of the Ultrasuede! Thank you so much!

Still waiting, but happily. Patiently...
    Alex
    Swift in Olive/Linen, Large Cafe Bag in Olive/Cayenne, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Olive, Cache for iPad2 in Black, Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth, Stuff Sacks in Iberian , Solar and Steel, and pouches, pouches, pouches...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Everyone: if you haven't yet received an FOT pouch AND you've emailed your address to me, don't worry -- you will get one. We just haven't had a chance to mail out the next batch yet because of the move.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm not worthy!!! Gosh, thank you!!!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Everyone: if you haven't yet received an FOT pouch AND you've emailed your address to me, don't worry -- you will get one. We just haven't had a chance to mail out the next batch yet because of the move.
    I know I was a bit grumpy, but really only because I thought that they had been sent, but just not arrived. Now I know the whole story, I feel really guilty at moaning. I'm more than happy to wait patiently while you manage the factory move and keep your business on track. However, if it had been UPS, USPS or Royal Mail not doing the job that they're paid to do, I think getting grumpy would have been justified.

In fact, I'm so happy, I'm just about to order my third bag, just as soon as I can decide between an Aeronaut and a Tri-Star. (If Steel/Solar or Indigo/Solar Tristar was in stock, I'd order today ... I don't like black, and am not sure whether red is right for me or not!)

This Australian is now a FOT!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful gift. It will be put to good use.

Audrey

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Well, I know I've sounded like an ungrateful, winging, grasping wretch, but today I'm a very happy camper! My beautiful, and much longed for FOT pouch arrived!!!!!!

I've put it to immediate use cosseting my RayBan Wayfarers!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fat Crip; 02-10-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Nice pic, Eric...now I'm jealous... :-)

Returned home from San Francisco trip to find my FOT pouch. A beautiful color that goes well with my olive and steel Imago. The ultra suede is so wonderfully soft and lightly padded that I decided to use it to house my external mini G-Tech disk drive.

Such a lovely present! Thanks to the Tom Bihn crew.
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0