Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Thanks so much!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    A questions for Darcy or Katy....what material and weight (denier) was used for our "special gifts."
    It's Ultrasuede® Striker, made in Japan.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You definitely were. If it doesn't arrive by Saturday, let me know and we'll send another.
    Hasn't arrived yet.

I'll PM you with my address to check against your records.

Thanks.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

I'm so excited to get something this year (I emailed after seeing the Facebook post)... been getting all my friends and family interested in Tom Bihn products! So far 4 people have bought Brain Cells, 1 bought an Imago.

I just got mine today. Yay! Thanks Darcy for the facebook post... A little cheer me up when I am sick with the flu.

Thanks to Katy on Saturday, I am now a 'pouch-carrying' member of the FOT club! I had to fight through pre-game insanity to get there. After all, the building is less than a mile from Qwest Field (and the store opened exactly an hour and a half before the start of the NFL playoff game with the Seahawks).

The original FOT went missing somewhere in the Puget Sound mail system. I hope it gets returned to Tom Bihn so it can get sent out to someone else.

Failing that, I wonder what the unintended recipient thinks of their FOT? Perhaps they'll be a new customer!

My iPod Nano thanks everyone at Tom Bihn. Hopefully the FOT will fit my intended new iTouch. Guess I'll find out! Anyone here have an iTouch and a FOT? Does it fit? Can you get the headphones in as well?

I love blue. Expecially this FOT blue. Close enough to 'Hawks blue for me!
    Last edited by aiethabell; 01-09-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Just how loyal Binners are in Seattle!
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

dzd
    I like mine too - thanks!

I am now the happy owner of an FOT gift! Thanks again all, you really are a special company.

Out of blind curiosity...if someone wanted to put in an order for a large run with a custom imprint like that, is that doable??

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyz View Post
    Out of blind curiosity...if someone wanted to put in an order for a large run with a custom imprint like that, is that doable??
    It depends on exact quantity, what the custom imprint is, etc.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    *sniff - still haven't received one - have they been shipped to Canada yet?
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

I got mine a few days ago - definitely a nice little gift from the company we love so much.

Rats! Still no package, Darcy. I'll PM you my work address, which is more reliable. Hope I'm not assuming too much.

Alex M

What qualifies someone as FOT and be eligible to receive one of those cool gifts?

I forgot to mention that I got mine last Saturday. Thanks Tom, Darcy, Katy and crew!
    -Colortini-
    My Tom Bihns: ID (black/black/cayenne), Imago (cocoa/cocoa/wasabi), Co-Pilot (black/steel), Ego (black/black/olive), Large Cafe Bag (linen/olive), Medium Cafe Bag (black/black), Various Zipper Pouches

And some of us - repeat customers no less - are STILLLLLL WAAAAAIIIITING for ours.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0