Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Should I keep starring at the letterbox hoping to be anointed as a FOT (and for a crimson key strap) with a face on me like a love sick teenager, or is Scotland just too far away?

Eric

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It's not too far away (you'll get one) but it may take an extra week or two.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I, too, check my mailbox every day hoping to discover the goodies indicating I am an anointed FOT.

Everyone: wait a week or two more for your FOT pouch. If you don't receive it by then, email me and we'll send another out.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Everyone: wait a week or two more for your FOT pouch. If you don't receive it by then, email me and we'll send another out.
    Darcy, you guys are only the second company I've ever dealt with that did something amazing like send out a new years gift to your fans. The other (a game company actually) earned pretty much my lifelong devotion from such a simple act. It really says a lot about the character of a company that does that!

Quote Originally Posted by sammyz View Post
    Darcy, you guys are only the second company I've ever dealt with that did something amazing like send out a new years gift to your fans. The other (a game company actually) earned pretty much my lifelong devotion from such a simple act. It really says a lot about the character of a company that does that!
    We just want to make sure you guys know we appreciate you as much as you appreciate us. Pretty much all of us check and read the forums -- even in the evenings after we're done with work or on weekends. This is a pretty cool community.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    .......This is a pretty cool community.
    Totally agree. The forum and the blog are a great resource which has helped me personally make more informed purchase decisions and offer advice/feedback to others as well.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Oh dear, now I feel like a grasping wretch! Thanks Darcy. :-)

Thanks so much. I feel special to be a FOT :>

Hey! Thanks a lot. What a nice surprise - and all that Latin. How posh!

hey darcy, this may be a stupid question, but how do you get the forum member's home address? i am pretty sure that when i signed up here that i did not make public my full home address. i did when i purchased my tom binh bags so....i am guessing that you get the addresses from the shipping department?

Just got mine (well, I was away, so it has probably been here awhile)...thanks to Darcy and the crew for the wonderful gift!!!
    --------------------------------

You guys rock! What a cool surprise.

Guess who will be ordering another bag soon...

Aww! Such a delightful and pleasant surprise. I'm clipping mine to my Ego right now!
    Buzz in Black, Imago in Black/Black/Steel, Ego in Black/Black/Steel, TriStar in Black, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, SuperEgo in Black/Black/Steel, Side Effect in Plum, a couple Kits, and more clear pouches than one woman could ever possibly need

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    I'm guessing TB got our addresses from our past orders? Being in Canadian - I'll wait politely and patiently to be anointed an official FOT.
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0