Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Smile How kind!

We've been traveling, so I just opened my FOT gift today. So thoughtful, generous and kind! Thank you, thank you!!! It's nice to be a part of the TB family.
    Olive/Wasabi SCB, Steel/Olive MCB, Blk/Blk/Wasabi Imago w/ Absolute Strap, Blk/Steel/Wasabi ID, Small Padded Pouch, Wallet in Olive, Mini Cork Organizer Pouch

Volunteer Moderator
    Supercool color! Can we add this shade of ultrasuede to the product line of pouches? What a great present to find in my mail box. Thank you all very much.

moriond

I guess I'm a little late to the party....but....thanks to everyone at my favorite Seattle based company.

I hadn't checked my mail for a few days-the box is a 1/4 mile away and we've had some snow--so what a nice surprise to find a package from Tom Bihn waiting for me.

I promise to put it to good use.

Happy holidays to everyone.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Now I have proof that I'm a friend of Tom. Although my better half thinks my vast collection of bags is enough proof.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    Now I have proof that I'm a friend of Tom. Although my better half thinks my vast collection of bags is enough proof.
    It is that way until the better half get a bag of his or her own and they become friend of Tom in a hurry!

Its official, I bacame a FOT today. Thank you so much, its lovley. I was surprised how well the blue FOT and plum key strap go together. I may have to re-think my color choices. Thanks again, as always you all are a class act.
    Happy travels,
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 12-28-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Received my gift today -- thanks so much, Tom, Darcy, and all. Will put it to good use.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You're welcome! We're really glad that you guys like your gifts so much -- we had a lot of fun sending them out. Thanks for being such great customers and forum members.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Alas that my FOT has not arrived. I shall give it another week, and then might have to send an email.

I couldn't get in to the shop's open date on the 21st and had to phone in my order that day (to go out USPS). I picked up my mail before the 24th and quickly snapped my colored key straps into place with my new Iberian pouches. I just shook the mailing bag out again. Nope, no pretty blue FOT... sniffle... tearing up.... I do so love blue things and I'd love to proudly proclaim I'm a Friend of Tom!

Perhaps it's still on its way. After all, it's a trip of 32 miles and it might take a whole week to get to me. Positive thinking here!
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

We definitely sent one to you, aiethabell -- I remember packaging it. It may be lost. Let's give it another couple of days and if it doesn't show up we'll send out another.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Cool Very Thoughtful

Kudos to Tom Bihn and company for thinking of their customers.
    Quality bags and customer support!
    Hoping I was on the list. Florida is a long way off from Seattle so, with winter storms, maybe next week.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    Hoping I was on the list. Florida is a long way off from Seattle so, with winter storms, maybe next week.
    You definitely were. If it doesn't arrive by Saturday, let me know and we'll send another.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You definitely were. If it doesn't arrive by Saturday, let me know and we'll send another.
    Thank you!!!
    Happy New Year.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Taking into account the speed of my Tom Bihn holiday order via UPS, the USPS is most definitely slower.

Right now, the USPS is dealing with loads of online purchase returns, after the holidays junk mail flyers, Happy New Year sales and charities solicitations which might include non standard mail yearly calendars.

The USPS hubs are jammed, then there is the snow!

Kudos to Tom and the rest of team, both for thinking of their FOTs and getting Christmas presents out on time. I hope I was on the list, too. As backpack pointed out USPS is jammed (they had an incredible volume of Christmas mail this year) and I was socked with the northeast snow.

An ultrasuede cleaning cloth, intended as a Christmas present for a new iPad owner, hadn't been packed with my other goodies (a FJN for me and a FJN for my partner), which arrived a week before Xmas Eve. I sent an email to Eliam, he put it in the mail right away, and it arrived in the nick of time. I was contemplating giving an unused cleaning cloth (not in the color I wanted for the gift), but the gift arrived in the Dec 24 mail delivery. And the cleaning cloth was a hit!
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0