Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

What a lovely item! I can't wait to use it! And yes, I am now officially a FOT with objective proof.

(I was on jury duty last week and spent quite a few hours in the jury room with my lovely plum and wasabi Ristretto. The number of jurors who asked me where I got it...I just hope some of that interest turned into sales!) I've always said that the best Tom Bihn advertising is the products themselves.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Mine came today--Christmas Eve! Very nice. . .thank you guys!

Hello all:
    what a lovely, lovely surprise. Thank you TB and crew---and wish you all a very peaceful, happy, and wonderful holiday season; and here is to more wonderful years with and for Tom Bihn.

Thank you, Tom Bihn, Darcy, and all at Tom Bihn HQ! I received my gift today! Goodness knows I love seeing that logo in my mailbox. I had no idea what it was as I haven't checked the forums recently. Can't wait to use it on tour!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, stay warm and drink hot chocolate, to all of you.
    http://www.playthisrecord.com

My Tom Bihn arsenal
    Bags: Steel/Solar Aeronaut w/ Absolute Strap | Black/Steel Brain Bag | Black/Cardinal Tri-Star | Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec
    Accessories: Camera I-O, Tripod Quiver, Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, Vertical Freudian Slip, Vertical iPad Cache, RFID Blocking Passport Pouch, Kit, Travel Tray, various Organizer Cubes & Pouches

I'll put it to good use

Merry Christmas to Tom, Darcy, Katy and all.
    Every time ya'll do this it makes my day. Thank you very much for making the best bags and appreciating your fans.

-FOT
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by thax; 12-24-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling, argh

Thank you very much! It arrived on my birthday so it was -- quite seriously -- an extra present!

Back in Santa Cruz, I was a bonafide Acquaintance of Tom. Can I have one that says that instead? :-)

j/k of course - Thanks Tom and Co!

- Tim

It was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you very much!

Thanks very much for the gift, guys! Very, very awesome! I can't wait to put it to good use, and can't wait for my wife to open her Christmas gift from you guys (well, I bought it, you guys made it!)...

Quote Originally Posted by gonty View Post
    Now's the time I think I should have been a more active forum member!
    Same here!

Merry Xmas everyone. Hope I am the only person who has to go to work tomorrow.

Mine came yesterday - on Christmas Eve! It was a pleasant surprise - Thank you TB and crew

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !

Much appreciated! Merry Christmas from the Mile High City!

Jerry S.

Volunteer Moderator
    tom, darcy and the whole crew at tom bihn are wonderful and generous, and i feel lucky to call them my friends! thank you as always!

i hope that christmas and the holidays are filled with much love and good cheer for all of you!

The new FOT pouch is now how to a GPS unit, for safekeeping while on the road.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Thanks!

Tom & Company - you folks rock!

Thanks so much for the gift - it is cool beyond belief - and it will be used!

Keep up the good work,
    Pneumadust

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0