Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

I really don't want to be a pain, but I have to echo mhowie's comment, as it's been a couple of weeks since you emailed me to let me know it was being sent out. If it was shipped Priority Mail, then the Postal Service appears to be seriously letting you down.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Sadly, we've found that some of the FOT pouches haven't yet been sent out. We'll be working on sending them out this week and next. Sorry, guys -- it's been really busy here. We hope a late FOT pouch is better than no FOT pouch!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Since I've already received my FOT pouch, I probably have no right to say anything. But these are truly lovely pouches (mine holds a portable disk drive + USB cable), so better late than never!
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Sadly, we've found that some of the FOT pouches haven't yet been sent out. We'll be working on sending them out this week and next. Sorry, guys -- it's been really busy here. We hope a late FOT pouch is better than no FOT pouch!
    Darcy, when a company sends out unsolicited free gifts at its own expense (especially something as cool as the FOT pouch), the rest of us really have no cause to complain about the timing of the delivery. Tom Bihn stuff is always worth the wait. :-)

My FOT made it to my RFD through rain and hail the size of flying saucer quarters!
    I am thrilled and amazed, not to mention the proudest member of the FOT club to carry it proudly.

The material is amazing and that's coming from someone who knows their textiles. It is designed and sewn absolutely flawlessly. Thank you sincerely.

Darcy, I just wanted to let you know that my FOT pouch arrived today, and it's beautiful. Thank you so much. You folks are really something special for doing this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    You're welcome! We're glad you like the pouches.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I also wanted to advise my FOT pouch arrived today and I plan to put it to good use ASAP. It is a wonderful color. Thanks.

TY for the FOT pouch I got in the mail today!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Mine is here! Thanks Darcy and Tom!

Just received mine today in the mail. Thanks Darcy and Katy. It sure was worth the wait. Mahalo!
    Aeronaut (crimson) with Absolute Strap, Synapse (navy), Smart Alec (black/steel/solar), Shop Bag (solar), cache for MBP, cache for iPad2, and numerous pouches and key straps.

Smile Thanks!

I received my FOT pouch and Handle Loop and have put them to good use. Thanks Tom, Darcy, Katy, and Eliam. You guys are the best!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hooray, mine must have been in the bad US mail batch, but Darcy was awesome and re-sent one. It's here and it goes great with my other colors of pouch. Thank you!

I'm flying to Seattle tomorrow and was sad that the showroom isn't open yet for me to come peek at
    Black/Crimson/Steel Ego, Crimson Brain Cell, Cocoa / Wasabi Large Café Bag, Indigo Tristar, Organizer Pouches and Packing Cubes!

I just received the FOT pouch and I nearly broke out in a Walter Brennen jig around the living room. My wife has decided I have finally lost whatever sanity I was holding on to. She can't understand how anyone could be this excited about an accessory pouch. Obviously she's never used a Tom Bihn pouch and there's no way I am letting her use this one because once she does, I would never get it back. She has already confiscated my 3D Clear Organizer Cube requiring me to order a second one just so I had one to take on travel with me.

Thanks again Tom, Darcy, Katy, and Eliam! You guys are the absolute best!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdeau View Post
    I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)
    I got mine today :-)) Thank's Tom and Crew

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0