Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Also haven't received anything yet, Darcy...just resent you my info per your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It has. I'm having trouble finding an email from you -- can you resend to darcy@tombihn.com?
    Just resent email per your request. Please advise if again you can not find in your inbox.

Thanks.

Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    Ack, I missed this event! Any FOT pouches left? I want the bragging rights. Yes, it may be shallow but there it is. What a cool item.
    Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: katy@tombihn.com -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    my F.O.T. pouch arrived today with my order and my nummy Ultraviolet! It's nicer than I imagined. The Ultrasuede is so soft, this will be a great pouch for keeping special things special ;-}
    Thanks Katy for slipping it into my package
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I seem to have missed this event too, oh well, maybe next time ;-)

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Weird! I know for sure that we sent you one. Can you verify your address? Send to: katy@tombihn.com -- we'll make sure to send you another FOT pouch!
    Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by cinnagirl View Post
    Hey Darcy - you emailed me back on March 9th saying it was going to be sent out the next day - I haven't received anything yet.
    Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    Ohhh, in that case I will look to see if it was accidentally packed up with some other items from around that time. Thank you for the lovely thought and I will let you know how my search turns out.
    Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

It's very easy for us to send you another FOT pouch, and we don't mind at all!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Odd! I remember sending your pouch out. I'll ensure another gets sent out today via UPS.
    Very sweet of you - thanks!
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

Hi!
    Just want to say a huge thank you for my FOT pouch. Luckily it arrived a few days before our work moved to a new address!!

I'm using the pouch to store a portable hard drive and cable. It looks soooo lovely!!

Thank you!

notmensa

Don't search too hard: a few people who should have received their FOT pouches haven't. We had some issues with U.S. Mail when we first moved into our new building, maybe that has something to do with it.

I think the U.S. Mail may have failed you again as mine still has not arrived either. You earlier indicated a March 30th ship date and typically the USPS Priority Mail is a 2-3 day affair...

A few years ago, some nice hobby items caught my eyes, the seller only shipped Priority Mail but since they were one of a kind, I took the plunge.

The package arrived to me with a gap in the opening the size of a small hand.

The items were packaged in inner boxes too big to slide out of the opening so I got all the items I ordered.

After that incident, I decided to stick with UPS.

That is so very generous of you, Darcy. Thank you so much. Yay, Tom Bihn!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0