Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

Thanks so much, got mine last week. Very nice color. Pretty cool thing for a company to do. :-)

I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ratdeau View Post
    I never got one... it do not bother me, but please Tom,
    say I'm your friend ;-)
    You're not the only one - sigh...
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

I haven't gotten one either, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure there are only so many to go around, and after all they do have to prioritize actually making and shipping stuff they sell. Maybe next year...

Ratdeau, Cinnagirl and LarryA did you email your current address to
    Darcy?

That is what she said on the forum on 02-23-2011 04:29 PM
    Darcy Glad you guys like your FOT pouches. Now, if anyone else hasn't received theirs yet... please email me: darcy@tombihn.com

It is very likely that some of the F.O.T Pouches are still on their way, they are shipped via the post office which is fast in some places and slow in others.

Outside of the U.S, it might be stuck in customs.

LarryA, the roads from WA to CA haven't been the best lately.

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    I've emailed her twice and sent a pm from here - no response as of yet. I'd understand if they've run out, it just would have been nice to hear something back. Oh well.
    Indigo/Solar Aeronaut; assorted packing cubes; Olive/Olive/Cayenne Imago; Plum/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag; assorted organizer pouches

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnagirl View Post
    I've emailed her twice and sent a pm from here - no response as of yet. I'd understand if they've run out, it just would have been nice to hear something back. Oh well.
    We're working on replying to everyone. We'll make sure everyone gets one -- you definitely will! The next batch should be sent out soon.
    Last edited by Darcy; 03-08-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, Darcy! We all like to think of ourselves as FOT!

Just received mine here in Germany - nice, unexpected surprise. Much appreciated - thanks!

Thought I would let you all know that my FOT pouch has been keeping my passport, cash, and cards safe and hidden in the front pocket of my Vertical Brain Cell, inside of my Smart Alec! I use it quite often, actually, and no longer need to bring my wallet when I travel. Thanks again, Tom, Darcy, & everyone else at TB.
    http://www.playthisrecord.com

My Tom Bihn arsenal
    Bags: Steel/Solar Aeronaut w/ Absolute Strap | Black/Steel Brain Bag | Black/Cardinal Tri-Star | Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec
    Accessories: Camera I-O, Tripod Quiver, Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, Vertical Freudian Slip, Vertical iPad Cache, RFID Blocking Passport Pouch, Kit, Travel Tray, various Organizer Cubes & Pouches

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    Thought I would let you all know that my FOT pouch has been keeping my passport, cash, and cards safe and hidden in the front pocket of my Vertical Brain Cell, inside of my Smart Alec! I use it quite often, actually, and no longer need to bring my wallet when I travel. Thanks again, Tom, Darcy, & everyone else at TB.
    Cool! You're welcome. Thanks for being a FOT.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Got my FOT yesterday! Thank you so much; I guys sure know how to make us feel special...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Yay!

A special little treat arrived in the mail for me today. Not yet sure what it's ultimate purpose will be, possibly looking after a portable hard drive.

Whatever it does, it's sure going to look good doing it!

Thanks Tom, Darcy & everyone.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're working on replying to everyone. We'll make sure everyone gets one -- you definitely will! The next batch should be sent out soon.
    Has the "next batch" gone out? I have yet to receive...sent email some time ago.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mhowie View Post
    Has the "next batch" gone out? I have yet to receive...sent email some time ago.
    It has. I'm having trouble finding an email from you -- can you resend to darcy@tombihn.com?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0