Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Thanks TB! -- FORUM GIFTS

What a pleasant surprise!

Saturday's mail brought a FOT organizer pouch - woot!

Many thanks!

Guess what I just got? Thanks to Tom, Darcy and everyone else at TB! What other company would be worried about free gifts to cheer its customers in the middle of a giant move and constant development of new products? You guys are the best!
    Alex
    Swift in Olive/Linen, Large Cafe Bag in Olive/Cayenne, Medium Cafe Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Olive, Cache for iPad2 in Black, Ultrasuede Cleaning Cloth, Stuff Sacks in Iberian , Solar and Steel, and pouches, pouches, pouches...

My FOT pouch was at the PO today. :-)

Thank you.

Cool Today!!

Nice surprise after arriving home from work today.

Holds my portable hard drive perfectly.

Thanks to Tom and company for the gift.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Yay!

I received a lovely surprise gift in the mail today -- thanks, Darcy and everyone.

oh yeah!!

Much Mahalo's...got the surprise yesterday...FOT!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Glad you guys like your FOT pouches. Now, if anyone else hasn't received theirs yet... please email me: darcy@tombihn.com
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

My FOT pouch arrived on Saturday. Since then, it has been spending time getting to know its Tom Bihn pouch siblings. I think it has become the new home for my iPod Touch. Thank you to the whole Tom Bihn crew for the wonderful gift!

Thank you so much, my FOT is already hooked into my Imago.

i got the pouch too. very proud and honoured to be a friend of tom's!!!
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

A late valentine present arrived yesterday - yes, it was an FOT just for me! Thanks so much to all at Tom Bihn - you make great products and loyal customers :-)

Gorgeous!

I learned today what all the fuss is about! *Beautiful* pouch. I'm taking it with me this weekend. It's housing my iPad cord, Blue Tooth headphones, and my Tom Bihn Ultrasuede Screen Cloth.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift.

Joyce

the fot pouch is perfect for your sun glasses or your prescription without its case.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Talking

Just got my FOT pouch in the mail!!! Gonna come in handy next week for a business trip. Thanks everyone @ TB !

Yeah...... just got my FOT pouch I can put my new Ipod touch in there. Thank you very much for the FOT pouch.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0