TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Welcome Todd, our new Shipping Associate!

Everyone,

Please welcome Todd, the new TOM BIHN Shipping Associate. We're excited to have him as part of our team!
    Last edited by Darcy; 11-03-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I work at TOM BIHN

:)

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the team! We look forward to working with you.
    --
    Eliam Puente
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 1-866-747-7949 (Other Countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Welcome to the team Todd!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi todd! welcome aboard! you're part of a most fantastic team, and we're excited to have you be a part of it!

Hi Todd, welcome to the Tom Bihn Experience!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Welcome, Todd! I look forward to being able to get a package from you someday soon, when I can order the field journal and side effect! I hope you enjoy working there!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

keb
    "Pop music from the seventies..."! We are going to need a little more detail on that! Maybe even a separate thread altogether....
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Welcome, welcome... Good luck, Todd!

Volunteer Moderator
    Welcome, Todd!

welcome Todd! You've found a great place to work. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by keb View Post
    "Pop music from the seventies..."! We are going to need a little more detail on that! Maybe even a separate thread altogether....
    I second that!

Welcome Todd!

Hi, Todd! Welcome! You have some of best colleagues in the world! Not to mention being steeped in Tom Bihn wonderfulness each day!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Hi Todd

Welcome to TB and let the good times roll!

Welcome to a great company, Todd! And - as the one who sends my Tom Bihn packages on their way to me - you will be one of my favorite people!

Welcome Todd!
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID