Visit to Seattle, but alas I am sad.

Had a business trip to Seattle today. I was really hoping I could stop by the showroom and buy some bags I've been jonesing for!

I called, but alas, it was not to be so. The nice man I spoke to told me that the showroom is only open the first Saturday of the month, and that I could not stop by the factory to buy a couple items.

Bummer!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'm sorry about that. If we know in advance, we can sometimes try to accommodate visitors to our Seattle store outside of the normal showroom hours. If I was there, or Katy or Eliam were there, we would have been glad to help you. But when it's just our factory crew - and there's no one there trained to help customers in the retail store - it doesn't work out. I hope you had a good Seattle trip otherwise!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Yeah, I should have called in advance, but the trip was scheduled at the last minute.
    Next time I'll be sure to call ahead!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

happened to me too a few months ago. Went to Seattle, but there wasn't enough time as I landed on Friday night around 8PM and was closed on Saturday. I left Sunday morning.