Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jostber

Thread: If there's a Co-Pilot, there must be a Pilot.

If there's a Co-Pilot, there must be a Pilot.

Perhaps in mid-2011.

Darcy wrote that in the Co-Pilot thread.

dzd
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Aren't you guys excited??

I'm going for a 4 day vacation in Berlin in a couple of weeks. A Pilot would be perfect for a short trip like this, while the Co-Pilot is a bit small lenght-wise. I use my Western Flyer or Smart Alec for most trips, but think the Pilot would give me a new challenge for mimimalist packing for the short ones.

Any update on a larger Co-Pilot (Pilot)? I'd love to be able to slip a new 13" MacBook Pro along with my iPad 2 into a larger version of the Co-Pilot!
    I have an Aeronaut (Black/Iberian), Brain Bag (Black/Steel) Smart Alec (Black/Black/Steel), 2 Cadets for iPad (Black/Steel) and (Steel/Solar), 2 Co-Pilots (Steel/Solar) and (Black/Steel), Imago (Black/Black/Steel), plus a Vertical Brain Cell, Vertical Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches, 2 RFID Blocking Passport Pouches, iPad Cache, Snake Charmer, Organizer Wallet, and plethora of other accessories! Man,what does it take to get on the FOT list?

Already own a copilot, but I'm already counting my pennies to order the pilot!

Unhappy

Any news on an upcoming Pilot?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0