Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Organizer Pouches ideas for new sizes

It would be great if there was a Clear Organizer Pouch that would fit perfectly inside the back pocket of the FJN,

The Medium Clear Organizer Pouch is a bit too big but the paper will fit, Yeah!

In a previous thread , I threw the idea of Clear Organizer Pouches in all size with Ultrasuede in the manner of the Clear Organizer Wallet.
    Last edited by backpack; 10-15-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Backpack -
    I keep agenda and other meeting notes in the back pocket of my FJN, never thought of putting a pouch back there.

For reference, I keep a mini padded organizer (holding my USB thumb drives), and my video iPod (in an Agent18 case) in the front zipper pocket with no obvious bulge, and room to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorWA View Post
    Backpack -
    I keep agenda and other meeting notes in the back pocket of my FJN, never thought of putting a pouch back there.

For reference, I keep a mini padded organizer (holding my USB thumb drives), and my video iPod (in an Agent18 case) in the front zipper pocket with no obvious bulge, and room to spare.
    It is a habit of mine to place Organizer Pouches in the back pocket of my Cafe Bags.
    From the minute I got my first Organizer Pouch, I felt more secure about my things zipped up in there.

I've always wanted a pouch to hold my boarding passes and tri-folded itinerary copies. An organizer pouch that holds a regular business size envelope would be perfect hooked into the front of my Tri-Star.

I've really enjoyed using my Ultrasuede pouch hooked into the zipped front section of my med. Cafe Bag. Love the feel of it and it's holding up really well to daily use so I second the idea of a partitioned Ultrasuede pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsale View Post
    I
    I've really enjoyed using my Ultrasuede pouch hooked into the zipped front section of my med. Cafe Bag.
    Which pouch do you have in ultrasuede? I'm also interested in pouches in ultrasuede, but didn't see it as "available" for either the cordura or the clear pouches. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator
    I've always wanted a pouch to hold my boarding passes and tri-folded itinerary copies. An organizer pouch that holds a regular business size envelope would be perfect hooked into the front of my Tri-Star.
    i'd also like to see something like this, but with ultrasuede dividers like the ones in the tom bihn clear organizer wallet. that way, you can have, for example, passport in the front, e-ticket and boarding pass in the middle, and cash in the back (assuming 3 sections by way of 2 dividers).

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by malamalama View Post
    Which pouch do you have in ultrasuede? I'm also interested in pouches in ultrasuede, but didn't see it as "available" for either the cordura or the clear pouches. Thanks.
    hi malamalama!

there are ultrasuede sleeves for the kindle in leaf green and cayenne that are just wonderful not just for the kindle, but for all sorts of other stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    i'd also like to see something like this, but with ultrasuede dividers like the ones in the tom bihn clear organizer wallet. that way, you can have, for example, passport in the front, e-ticket and boarding pass in the middle, and cash in the back (assuming 3 sections by way of 2 dividers).
    This is a great idea! I would purchase several!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by malamalama View Post
    I have the Kindle2 pouch in Cayenne, the one Maverick linked to. Don't have a Kindle, I just liked the pouch a lot. It holds quite of bit of stuff that would normally work it's way down to the bottom of my med. Cafe Bag and be lost forever.

Maverick -- the pouch you described is exactly what I would wish for. Perfect.

I have the Kindle2 pouch in Cayenne
    Ahhh. I got excited for a moment and thought they were available in all sizes. Thanks for clarifying.

Maverick -- the pouch you described is exactly what I would wish for.
    +1. Mahalo.

A little while ago there was a discussion in the forum about the usefulness of a zippered pocket for the co-pilot's outside back pocket. One solution could be an organizer pouch that takes advantage of the larger size of the co-pilot's outside back pocket (i.e., 11.5x10). That, plus one of the key straps could provide a secure zippered pocket.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    It's another sign of TB addiction - I'm getting ready to test for my driver's permit and looking through the section about all the various documents you need to have kept in your car and thought, "Oh, well I'll just throw them all into a Medium or Large TB clear organizer wallet - oh wait, they haven't been made in those sizes yet..." :P

Would love XL sized clear organizer pouches

I'd personally love to see a well made Tom Bihn clear organizer pouch to replace the plastic cover pouch for my Tallis bag.

http://www.tallit.org/embroidered-ve...-4879-prd1.htm

Something along those lines but with quality Tom Bihn materials and construction instead of cheapo construction. If you go to any Orthodox Jewish place of prayer you'd see lots of those kicking around, all shoddy.

I have the large clear organizer pouch and it's just BAAAARELY too small. Something that was 20-30% larger would be awesome.

Would love XL sized clear organizer pouches

I'd personally love to see a well made Tom Bihn clear organizer pouch to replace the plastic cover pouch for my Tallis bag.

Something along those lines but with quality Tom Bihn materials and construction instead of cheapo construction. If you go to any Orthodox Jewish place of prayer you'd see lots of those kicking around, all shoddy.

I have the large clear organizer pouch and it's just BAAAARELY too small. Something that was 20-30% larger would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyz View Post

I think an over sized Clear Quarter Packing Cube (one pocket for the tallit, one for the teffilin) or an over sized 3D Clear Organizer Cube would work great for the tallit alone.

Tallit cases could be color coded for different family members or families.

I agree about the disastrous material of current tallit cases.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0