Would anyone like to trade?

Hi,

I've been a lurker on the Bihn forums for a little while now, and I love the information given here, and the community that provides it! The packing lists, and bag answers are all so helpful!

I've been traveling with my Tri-star, (as well as my Imago day-to-day, and my boyfriend uses his Aeronaut) and I love it, but I find it is too big for my needs. I'd really like to get a Western Flyer, as it's the same style of bag, but a little smaller.

I know selling is prohibited on the forums, but I was wondering if there was anyone here who had been using a Western Flyer and found it to be too small for their needs. I don't really have the need for two of these bags, so maybe we could trade?

I got my Tri-star (Indigo/Solar) in July, and it's seen some travel, but is still in great condition. If you're looking to move to a bigger bag, and don't have the need for the smaller Western Flyer anymore, let me know!

Thanks,

-Andi

I'm also looking to trade, although in style rather than size.

I have a very lightly used black/black/steel/reflective Super Ego that, fully loaded, is too heavy for me without the waist strap and rides up too high with it. (My 5'6" needs just a few more inches of height to make it work.)

I'd like to replace it with either a Synapse or a Smart Alec. I don't think the main compartments on a Brain Bag is deep enough to hold my 4.5"x7.5" lunch containers, but if I'm wrong, that's fair game, too.

So if you're a tall-ish sort looking to swap a backpack for a messenger bag, let me know.

-
    Michaela

WF <---> TS

funny...i've got WF and always had buyers remorse at not getting TS

I have a Navy Blue Brain Bag that I have used for some trips as a carry-on and would be interested in trading. It would carry my laptop and clothes for a weekend trip. Open to either messenger or briefcase style. Thanks

I bought a steel Co-Pilot in ballistic nylon. I'd trade for a Co-Pilot in Dyneema, any color.

Andi .. have you traded? Not sure how to address this, to not cross any forum etiquette lines. I could try to PM you, or my username is also a gmail address for me. Cheers.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0