Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Any updates on ETA for the Tom Bihn-approved water bottle?

Are the plans still to introduce the Tom Bihn-approved water bottle this week?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    About a week from now! We have the water bottles, which are amazing, but we've been researching an environmentally friendly packaging solution for shipping them - which we've found, so now it's just a matter of days.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Stop with the tease. It doesn't exsist without a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    About a week from now! We have the water bottles, which are amazing, but we've been researching an environmentally friendly packaging solution for shipping them - which we've found, so now it's just a matter of days.
    It is really heartwarming to see a small business so dedicated to the environment.

Cannot wait to see the bottle.

I was just wondering if you'll be making a matching cover to go with it? Will the bottle will be Bisphenol-A free?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinHall View Post
    I was just wondering if you'll be making a matching cover to go with it? Will the bottle will be Bisphenol-A free?
    hi kevin!

i imagine that it will be - i can't see tom bihn offering a water bottle that would be made with anything that is unsafe.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinHall View Post
    We'll likely make accessories for the water bottle in the future, though they won't be available at the launch of the water bottle. The water bottle is BPA free.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Oh good lord! Stop teasing us! So meeeean!

Well, I will stop if everyone wants me to! I just thought you guys would like to know what we're working on!

Volunteer Moderator
    Well, I will stop if everyone wants me to! I just thought you guys would like to know what we're working on!
    no, please don't - we enjoy hearing about the progress!

perhaps there should be a forum for news on what's coming soon, and those who don't want to read that forum don't have to?

That's a great idea, maverick. I'll add that forum later today.

No! Don't stop the teases..er..I mean the updates! :-)

They remind me to fatten the piggy bank a wee bit more!

We think the new water bottle will be available for pre-order tomorrow.

Question for everyone: we found some pretty cool eco-friendly packaging material for the bottles, but it leaves a small amount of paper dust on the bottle itself. This can easily be rinsed off. Is that going to be okay with you? We could use plastic packaging instead but we really do prefer the Geami packaging. We also don't mind the paper dust.

I'm all for the more eco-friendly packaging; I clean my new water bottles anyway.

Volunteer Moderator
    We think the new water bottle will be available for pre-order tomorrow.

Question for everyone: we found some pretty cool eco-friendly packaging material for the bottles, but it leaves a small amount of paper dust on the bottle itself. This can easily be rinsed off. Is that going to be okay with you? We could use plastic packaging instead but we really do prefer the Geami packaging. We also don't mind the paper dust.
    that looks pretty darned neat!

another option would be to have each bottle personally hand delivered, filled with freshly gathered glacial water! then, packaging becomes a non-issue! ;-)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0