TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Post New product: The Jimi

Jimi™ is a next generation wallet which doesn't look or behave like any wallet you've seen before. It's compact and unfussy, carries a few cards, cash, and hangs from your neck or fits in your front pocket. Simple.

Splashproof. Shockproof. Made of semi-rigid plastic.

The Jimi™ cardholder accepts four cards. The moneyclip holds one card and three folded bills. It even slides out when you want to go super-minimal.

The Jimi™ is made in U.S.A. by Mr. Smith Inc. , a company that shares our dedication to building quality products and quality jobs.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/JIMI
    Last edited by Darcy; 01-18-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Michael F
    yes but is it microwave safe? my last wallet melted after like only thirty seconds on high...

I myself abstain from using the microwave as I feel it is merely a reality avoidance device that people use to deny the fact that food takes a long time to cook. I suspect the Jimi wallet would fare much better slow roasted over an open flame.

Unless, of course, it was pan seared with just a little garlic!

I have found that my microwave-less kitchen becomes a topic of conversation quite often. "What about popcorn?" - I have a lovely stove-top popper. "What about heating up water" - my shiny teapot works wonders....

But, back to the wallet....its teeny. And cute. But I would lose it. I always seem to misplace the important little stuff, like my keys and my badge for work....