Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Coming Soon: A Water Bottle Approved by Tom

After a lot of searching, we finally found our favorite water bottle - ever. We're going to offer it for order soon. Stay tuned!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    very exciting!! can we see a picture? or two??

thanks!

Not quite yet... soon! I think a photo might be frustrating because once you see it you'll want to order it, so we'll wait until it can be ordered to post photos. At least that was how it was for me: once I saw the bottle, I knew I wanted it.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I can't wait! I plan to get rid of my current water bottle as soon as they're available .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Is this going to be from a third party supplier?

Soon like next week or next month?

By the end of the month...

i bet it's a sigg bottle. i got one that fits perfectly in the water bottle bag of the synapse. it's the 1 L version, no colour, just plain metal looking.

I am quite fond of Hydroflasks.
    --------------------------------

Og boy, timing is everything, as the adage goes. Yesterday, I just ordered a water bottle (my first) from Klean Kanteen (18oz Kanteen® Wide w/Stainless Loop Cap - Brushed Steel) after doing research on and off over the past year and contacting Klean Kanteen directly to address certain concerns. I expect that I will be happy with my purchase when delivered. Still, I can't help but wonder if I might have been better served seeing what Tom's going to sell.

Originally, I was going to order 2 Klean Kanteens but I purchased just the one. The second one was going to be the thermos like insulated double walled type. However I ordered (and just had delivered as i was typing this post) a Lunchbots box last week (the big one -Eco - green lidded) and I want to see first how my packing food evolves before I start adding soups and hot things.

The water bottle was a priority as this semester I have classes in a building with no soda machine as well as there being an inadequate restocking schedule to the machines that are available on campus. Since my Super Ego is equipped with 2 water bottle holders it was a natural fit to get one.

The continued innovative development of the Tom Bihn product line just keeps me coming back far more frequently than my order schedule. No other company I deal with harbors such interest and attentiveness from me as TB. Yup, y'all are that good.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by bltkmt View Post
    I am quite fond of Hydroflasks.
    That's the brand I currently have . The Water Bottle Approved by Tom is way more awesome looking (at least we think so!). I'm sure there are other benefits but I can't tell you those yet!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I'd love to see a Tom Bihn-designed packable water bowl for all of our canine companions,too!

Quote Originally Posted by KnitnSpin View Post
    I'd love to see a Tom Bihn-designed packable water bowl for all of our canine companions,too!
    Tom has made one! We use the prototype for our dogs. I don't know when it would be made available for order, though.

I sure hope he does make it available to the rest of us!
    Heck, there could be a Riley line with packs for our pals who hike with us! :-)

It would be great if the bottle could be used in some way with hydration tubes.

I might also need a portable water bowl for canine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0