When I settled on getting a Klean Kanteen in my search, I did so because it was the best fit for my criteria which I came across. My criteria for selection was:
- Wide mouth, so I can get my fingers in to clean it, and can see inside more easily.
- Food grade stainless steel composition. Contents never touch plastic.
- Reputable construction by a company not exploiting people. (No slave shop.)
- Made in America, if possible. (Haven't found such.
- Company stands behind product. (Return/replace if defective, etc.)
- Proven product. (Excellent reviews/evalauations)
- Lead free.
I will still need another bottle for my Super Ego. I plan to use both bottle holders on the bag. So I am very much looking forward to seeing what Tom has in store regarding such.
Can we be let in on if it is a wide mouth item or not? Will wide mouth be considered for the line?
I got a guardian light in my last order. Well worth it. It performs superbly. I also have several Absolute Straps. They perform superbly. Any Tom Bihn carried product, even if manufactured elsewhere, will get a serious look from me. Superb quality is a definite part of the criteria at TB, so I will be holding off on purchasing another bottle until I see what Tom will be selling.