• Cocoa

27 39.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Volunteer Moderator
    "Intelligent post"?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by quacksalve View Post
    Yes, I was just wondering what Conifer looked like, and if it was new or old. Hm!
    my resident dinosaur expert (my son) tells me that there were lots of conifers when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

so this new color has been 65 million+ years in the making! wow!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    my resident dinosaur expert (my son) tells me that there were lots of conifers when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

so this new color has been 65 million+ years in the making! wow!
    Wow, I had no idea Tom's R&D was so... extravagant! :P
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    "Intelligent post"?
    Hey, you're a mod. By definition that was an intelligent post. Besides, it succinctly conveyed the response to the disappearance of that color in one, heartfelt word.

moriond

Interesting that the mystery color won, in the end. Just goes to show the vote of confidence that forumites have in Tom's judgment. "Go ahead, surprise us..."
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0