Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Thumbs up New! Iberian Dyneema/nylon

See lots of photos of Iberian here.

More photos - and a video - are coming soon.
    Last edited by Darcy; 08-31-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Darcy:
    The link does not work! But saw the pictures on the blog: what a lovely lovely color!!! I hope it is also offered as "interior"---!

Thanks, Shiva. Fixed!

The Aeronaut and Tri-Star are both available for pre-order in Black/Iberian.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    See lots of photos of Iberian here.

More photos - and a video - are coming soon.
    yes, video will be ready this evening - thank you for being patient!

I can't wait to see it!

keb
    SWEET!!!!!
    Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Volunteer Moderator
    OMG!

Quite becoming... well done!

Volunteer Moderator
    hi folks,

here is a video showing off the packing cube shoulder bag in iberian red.

enjoy!

Darcy,

Any chance the co-pilot will be made in black/iberian?

It is GORGEOUS. Really, I can't stop thinking about how to justify getting whole new sets of Shop Bags & Stuff Sacks & Packing Cubes in Iberian :-)

Yeah, I'm just gonna have to order an Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack in Iberian with my next order.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    i'm dreaming of an iberian red / iberian red synapse with a fire red ultrasuede iphone pocket.

actually, iberian red / solar would be pretty darned hot also!

Maybe I'll be a voice in the wilderness here, but I'm all in favor of an iberian red dyneema Ruk's Sack.

I also think iberian red dyneema would go great as a Passport Pouch, Clear Organizer Pouches (along with other dyneema colors), Freudian Slips, and Medium Cafe Bags. And could you imagine a dyneema Aeronaut with iberian red exterior and a solar interior?

And I think solar and iberian red would make a great mixture for exterior colors of a special edition Smart Alec.

The bag looks great, but I think the video is fantastic! What a cute little guy there at the end. And I have to say, I admire a man who will show his underwear to millions of viewers on youtube. I caught a glimpse of your smartrip card too, we must be neighbors.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0