Welcome Eliam to the TOM BIHN crew!

Hi everyone!

Please welcome Eliam (eliam@tombihn.com) to TOM BIHN. Eliam is newest member of our Customer Service crew. If you call us, it's likely that Eliam will now answer the phone. In fact - feel free to give us a call tomorrow morning (August 13) (1-800-729-9607 between 7:30am and 4:00pm PST) to say Hi to Eliam!

Eliam's bio is on the About us page. His very first TOM BIHN bag is a Steel Dyneema/Solar Dyneema Synapse.

Eliam is handling and reading about a new style of bag every day to learn more about what we make. If there was one thing you would tell Eliam about our bags, what would it be?
    Last edited by Katy; 08-12-2010 at 04:57 PM.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Hi, Eliam. Welcome.

My one thing: You should be proud of where you work, because the company's products and service demonstrate integrity. The customers appreciate it.

Greetings, Eliam... we're the ones you've been warned about... Welcome.

Volunteer Moderator
    welcome aboard, eliam!

you're in good company! there isn't a finer company anywhere that you could be a part of! we all look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome Eliam. I hope you'll enjoy your job as much as we enjoy our bags.

Welcome, Eliam! What I want to say about TB is that, when I get my shipment, I know there's not going to be any disappointment whatsoever when I open the box. So often I've ordered other products that looked good on a website, but were disappointing when I received them, either due to inferior quality or some weird design quirk. That just never happens with Tom Bihn products. I'm willing to pay premium $ to get premium + products! Now if only I could buy one of everything....!
    Owner of TriStar (aubergine/steel), Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

I work at TOM BIHN

Smile THANK YOU

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to serving (and maybe meeting some of you) soon.

Smile Hello again, Eliam!

Hello again, Eliam. I say again because we spoke twice already on the phone regarding Super Ego production. Welcome aboard, you work for a great American company! I hope your job is as enjoyable as we find the bags and accessories. Go team Bihn!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Hello and welcome

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks to all of you for giving Eliam such a warm welcome.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Welcome, Eliam!

We are a fanatical group -- we love our TB Bags and accessories! You are now part of the warmest and largest families in the country. You could not work for a better company! Welcome!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Jay
    Welcome aboard Eliam, I believe I saw you at the last open house. You've joined an excellent company that has a great reputation/cult following!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0