Thread: Question

Question

I got my new Brain Bag (with the Snake Charmer, Slip, Cell) and I love it! I only have one question. Does anyone have an idea how to keep it free of pet hair? My bag just seems to attract hair every time one my pets walks by.

Thanks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We're testing a few possibilities, but for now I'd recommend a trusty old lint brush
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    hi,

i have these 2 fleeces that like my smart alec and id bags so much that they like to leave a bit of lint on these bags. on the id, it's just on the back at the top where the pocket is for storing a file or papers. on the smart alec, it's all over the back. both of the affected areas are made of the same material.

a lint brush does the trick every time, however.

interestingly, it's only these 2 fleeces (both are the same brand), not any others. to make things more interesting, one fleece is a bright orange and the other a bright red -- gets easily noticed on black .

maverick

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0