Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this, but I hope it will get noticed and answered.

It's my impression that the FJN will come with a notebook (with paper of choice) BUT that we can change out that notebook with one of our own. Is that true?

Thanks for any input on this.
    Last edited by Foggy Morn; 08-28-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The FJN will fit in most bags, but not the Side Effect or the Small Cafe Bag.
    This sounds as though it might be B5 size -- which is about matched to the size of the iPad cache, and works in all bags that I carry the iPad in (e.g., works for the Ristretto for iPad, but would probably be slightly too tall to fit in well into the Small Cafe Bag.)

moriond

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    It's my impression that the FJN will come with a notebook (with paper of choice) BUT that we can change out that notebook with one of our own. Is that true?
    All will be answered soon!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm anxiously awaiting the FJN as I think it will be a great note and design book for knitters to add to our Swift bags!
    Will it fit The Little Swift?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes, the FJN will fit in the Little Swift!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0