Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sounds very cool. Can't wait to see a more clear pic. Can't wait to see it online and ready for ordering. Any idea when?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    By the end of September... I'm hoping it's well before then.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Any chance of hanging proto-type pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    By the end of September... I'm hoping it's well before then.
    Yahooo!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    I wasn't that excited about the FJN before, but now I think I'm going to be the first in line to pre-order (I just have to fight everyone else off!)

Could you tell us in which bags the FJN will fit?

Pretty please?

Exclamation Where do I fit In?

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Could you tell us in which bags the FJN will fit?

Pretty please?
    Good question.

I would assume all of them, even the side affect.

Darcy, Katy, and Eliam may be able to expound on this.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

The FJN will fit in most bags, but not the Side Effect or the Small Cafe Bag.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

YES! Medium Cafe Bag remains a go!
    Thanks, Darcy.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We're even bringing in a new color of 1000d Cordura just for the FJN!
    Any hints which color it is? Oh you do slip these tidbits just to keep us up at night wondering, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    Any hints which color it is? Oh you do slip these tidbits just to keep us up at night wondering, don't you?
    It's a more.. natural color. It will be revealed in photos when the FJN is up for pre-order.

My, Another Really Inspired Jaunt Using Assorted Natural Aspects? Hmm, Expecting Many Pre-orders? ;P hee hee

ex machina, I really think you're going to be blown away by the FJN. I can't wait for you to receive it... I will be waiting for your review!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    My, Another Really Inspired Jaunt Using Assorted Natural Aspects? Hmm, Expecting Many Pre-orders? ;P hee hee
    LMAO! That was inspired!

Oh my! I really was convinced that I didn't need it, but that photo has begun to suggest that I do and will...
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0