Pulled the Trigger (Washington W(h)ine)

Plus cheese! Big smile here. Sorta.

I made the trip to the House of Bihn on Saturday just to check out the Co-Pilot. I dragged the netbook, my lunch, the book reader, the phone, all the other assorted cr@p one carries while using a cabin bag (currently a Red Oxx Gator, which I love/hate, but there's no size substitute yet), to see if it would all fit, only to find out (at 12 Noon sharp, thankyou), that TOM HAD TAKEN IT HOME.

Waaaah. I grabbed assorted other stuff and ordered one in Dyneema anyway. But the little voice in the head kept saying... take the Aeronaut home.... take one home... and I didn't listen. Something about the ballooning Amex bill, you know.

Sunday morning I'm at the grocery store, checking out Saturday night's Powerball ticket. Whaddya know. With the Power Play, $200. which almost covers the Aeronaut. Immediately logged on and bought one. So, finally, this four-year Air Boss user is finally getting her Indigo Aeronaut! May be Tuesday, may be Wednesday.

Hurry Up, UPS! Woohoo!

(Now for the whine. I know Tom must love his new bag, but could we please see it in-store on the next open day? Pleease? Pretty please? I'll be there, of course, because I forgot to get a Strap Wrap with the rest of the stuff I DID get that day.)

[Thank you, Powerball]
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

Congratulations! See you again on the 22nd .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

So, what did you get that day?

The 3D in Indigo, two more Clear Wallets (after looking at the new urethane, I thought I'd snap up two of the old clear ones that were left - one Indigo, one Steel Dyneema), s solid Indigo Mini, and a large Sapphire Dyneema Pouch - I had a clear/Sapphire Dyneema one at home, thought I'd get that last lonely Sapphire Dyneema pouch and give it a home. I have six of the blue Dyneema in all sizes now. I wish it was still available. I think there was at least one more item, but I can't remember what. I must be having I'm-Not-A-Senior-Yet Moments or something.

Can't believe I forgot the Strap Wrap, but my shoulder did, all the way home...
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0