Size 2 Brain Cell Bags

I have a hp zv5202, otherwise known as the most frustrating computer to find a case for ever (I've already returned two). It's 14.25 by 11.59 by 1.8, and the fit finder says it needs a size 2 brain cell, I just want to make sure that's correct.

Also, size twos only fit in the Seattle Messenger Bags right? Does the brain cell take up the entire interior compartment? Or could I shove text books and cords in there too?

I wish I had known about you guys earlier, I just spent the last year in PT and I would have just driven over!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Re: Size 2 Brain Cell Bags

The fit list is correct -- Size 2 would be best for your laptop.

The Size 2 Brain Cell only fits in the Seattle Messenger, though Tom is designing a new messenger bag to acommodate it. The Seattle Messenger is a big bag and you will still have room for one fat text book and lots of accessories.

Port Townsend? How did you like it?!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0