Backpack for backpackers??

Would love if you guys made a bigger backpack around 3500-4000 cu in that
    can be used for backpacking across Europe. Ive pretty much seen all the ones
    available now and they are all the same....The Brain bag is nice but is not
    big enough for the 2-3week trek.

Is there anything that might be in the pipeline?

You know, I was thinking about a Red Oxx Airborne C-Ruck backpack but there are many features lacking on it. No splash-proof zippers, no o-rings, no poron-filled grab handle, no removable waist- and sternum-straps. But I would love to see Tom Bihn make a larger version of the C-Ruck with these features in camo-color like the new special-edition Brain Bag.

Antony, are you planning to go from airport to hotel, or to walk around with the big backpack? From what I've read on hikers' sites, for prolonged carrying of twenty pounds or more you want a pack with a frame (usually internal these days) and a padded hip belt, so you can keep shifting the weight between shoulders and hips as each gets uncomfortable. The takeaway for me is that the loaded pack will get uncomfortable.

I don't think i'm gonna be carrying it for that long. I do plan on going from airport to the hotels and then from transportation to transportation. But thanks for the tip. =)

Mountainman, i was looking at the C-ruck too and like you i thinks its still missing alot of things. Guess my search goes on.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0