Darcy, were you on Car Talk?

There I was. The radio was tuned to NPR. I was reading my email from Tom Bihn, confirming my Aeronaut order. A voice said, "I'm Darcy from Seattle."

My immediate reaction was: wow, how did they get their email to do that. Then, I realized the voice came from the radio!

So, Darcy, was that you on Car Talk this morning?

Thumbs up Bihn-cronicity? :P

Quote Originally Posted by robz431 View Post
    There I was. The radio was tuned to NPR. I was reading my email from Tom Bihn, confirming my Aeronaut order. A voice said, "I'm Darcy from Seattle."

My immediate reaction was: wow, how did they get their email to do that. Then, I realized the voice came from the radio!

So, Darcy, was that you on Car Talk this morning?
    That is a great story robz431, thanks for sharing it.

Was it you Darcy? How cool would that be!?
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    No, I'm sad to say that wasn't me. Well, actually, I'm glad it wasn't me: so far, my trusty Subaru hasn't necessitated a Car Talk call.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    No, I'm sad to say that wasn't me. Well, actually, I'm glad it wasn't me: so far, my trusty Subaru hasn't necessitated a Car Talk call.
    hi darcy!

what kind of subaru do you drive?

i got my first (and only) subaru - an outback wagon - two years and 44,000 miles ago, and it's been great! we got almost two feet of snow recently, and it had no problems.