Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Brain Bag Swap

Brain Bag Swap

Hi,

I am looking for someone who wants to swap their size 1 brain cell any color for my size 5.

My size 5 is wasabi and has lived in my empire builder for almost 5 years. It is in excellent condition and the velcro is as good as the day I got it. The tag has the "I'm sorry our president is an Idiot" in french I don't know if they still do that anymore with obama in office now.

I wish they had a forum for this I mean the brain cells are indestructible and people probably switch laptops more than they would their brain cells.

I guess in different time I would have just bought a new size 1 but times are tough. Anyway let me know if you''d like to swap.

Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWP View Post
    The tag has the "I'm sorry our president is an Idiot" in french I don't know if they still do that anymore with obama in office now.
    I would love to get my hands on one of those tags! But alas, I don't need a new bag! Sorry!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0