Brain Bag or Smart Alec for overpacking MBA?
Just started MBA school, and I am overworked! Got the bright idea that I could drag my laptop and school books with me and study anywhere any time that I had some free time. Now I'm trying to figure out if I need to get me a Brain Bag or if a Smart Alec will do.
What I need to carry, at a minimum is:
- 12" Powerbook, power cords, and enet cable
- Wallet, keys, fat checkbook wallet
- A couple of thin binders and a legal pad
- 2-4 books (two of which are big textbooks)
- iPod, headphones, sync cable
- Big clunky cell phone
- Mints, glasses cleaner, chapstick
- A Nalgene(r) water bottle (tho I can carry it in my hand if I gotta)
Do I have a prayer of fitting this in a smart alec, or should I go Brain bag? For comparison, I already maxed out my Ogio Citicorp bag, and it's too dang heavy to carry on one shoulder. I need a backpack.
Any advice would be most appreciated.
Last edited by nik; 08-16-2004 at 11:58 AM.
Got a helpful email response sayin' that I could probably fit all of that in a Smart Alec, but it'd be tight. I just placed an order for a Brain Bag and all the trimmings. I'll post a review or here when I get it. :)
The review, as promised...
Short version: My bag is so good, that my partner bought her own a week after I got mine. Click here for the full review.
I'd also be happy if you Tom Bihn folks linked to my review if you wanna.
Tags for this Thread
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO