Utrasuede Colors what do you like?

Below is a link that shows Ultrasuede Colors.

http://www.ultrasuede.com/products/swatches/milano.html

It was first mentioned in the Dyneema thread, I didn't want people's ideas and tastes to get lost so I thought that making a proper Ultrasuede thread.

It is about color and fabric so you know I am exited about it.

You won't be surprised if I tell you that my favorites are Orchids and Violet closely followed by Granite and Graphite with a huge nod to Porcelain Blue.

Some of the discontinued colors (especially the teals) are gorgeous and it is really a shame that they are discontinued.
    Teal is a classic, not a fashion color.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to things like this for my own personal use. I LOVE the greys and browns in the second set on the page (fondue, espresso, cork, london fog). These would give the cafe bag a bit more of a rugged, classic look.

Now, having said that, the artist in me loves the range of palettes here. The Orchid and Mandarin are stunning. The sandalwood is nice, but the discontinued set (sandalo, terrazo) is gorgeous.
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

I like the hunter and violet. Alas, many of my other favorites are discontinued.
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Utrasuede colors

Reposting to here the colors I mentioned in the Dyneema thread:

6422 Granite
    ___6405 Verde_____6501 Foresta__5141 Graphite

Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Baltico, Newport, Sachet discontinued? What are they smoking??
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flitcraft View Post
    Baltico, Newport, Sachet discontinued? What are they smoking??
    Uhm, probably the Newports? :P

(I couldn't resist!
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0