Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Any way to use a Brain Bag for Camera Equipment

I have a Brain Bag and the Buzz on order --for over two months I think The delay is a disappointment as I am ready to put the bags to use.

Although I can use the Brain Bag for my daily commute and get good use out of it it would be nice to travel with my 12" PowerBook and my 35 mm digital SLR. Is there any way to store camera equipment safely and securely in the Brain Bag. If not I will need to buy a separate camera backpack.

Thanks for any suggestions.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Brain Bag by itself is not made specifically to carry camera equipment. That said, many photographers use it by putting their equipment in seperate protective pieces and then putting them into the Brain Bag.

Making our bags camera-friendly is something we're interested in. Check out this thread for more:
    Camera satchels a la Domke

I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for your bags. The Buzz will be shipping late this week and early next week, and the Brain Bag should be shipping early-mid next week.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0