Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1 for periwinkle.

I also love the Seahawks color and I am also for the return of Sapphire and a new teal.

Cayenne gets my vote. It'd look fabulous against indigo, navy, steel, olive, even plum!

Love the idea of a lavender or periwinkle. Teal is gorgeous, too, and a favorite of mine (right after Plum/Eggplant). I think a light ivory or cream with the white lines would work well with a lot of the colors.

Late 2010? It's the waiting that's hard!

Sapphire, Teal and depending on shade, lavender.
    I love the solar..really do!

I also vote for teal or aqua. You can make it in Dyneema and cordura!! (Please??)

Thumbs up I love that seahawks color!

It would look terrific on the tristar. Subtle enough... But still interesting! I like it.

Question

I ask for some clarification on the color selection. Can any color be chosen? Will Dyneema whip up any color for the order or is there a palette set by Dyneema as to what they offer? And if that is the case, can we see a picture of that palette?

I am a big fan of Cayenne. I also like Steel and would be very interested in an LCB in Sage or Steel with a Cayenne lining.

The Seattle blue color looks like the current Navy to me. I own a Navy/Cayenne MCB and it looks great. I am a guy so I may not be as sensitive to the differences between the Seattle blue and Navy blue. (Men have less sensitivity differentiating between Navy Blue and Black than the fairer sex. Women have superior vision in the Blue-Indigo-Violet range. )

There is a color seen in the action poses of the LCB that is a very dark green. I don't know what it is called but I like it. I think Darcy told me before, but i have forgotten the name. Any chance of that color coming back?

I would like to know if there is a process by which the field of colors in general are narrowed. Can any color be created, are there only certain dyes and combos thereof that are possible? Do the fabric manufacturers consult on colors prior to production or do they make a run, and see if it sells? Is this why some colors seem to go away or at least take a hiatus?

As for Ultrasuede, I like several of the new Milano palette colors, particularly the Foresta (see towards the page bottom.)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

I'm going to have to agree with the masses: teal or sapphire sounds the best.

Ooh, the turquoise Ultrasuede is perfect!!! I'm just saying...
    http://www.ultrasuede.com/products/swatches/milano.html
    Last edited by MsMoon; 11-08-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Added web address

Talking Oh, and yet another color from the Ultrasuede Milano Palette

I am also partial to the Ultrasuede Verde. The Verde is really appealing to me. (Hint, Hint)

Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Maybe we should do a separate thread for Ultrasuede suggestions?

This way it has better chances to be seen by "the eyes that count" on the forum.

What do you think?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Maybe we should do a separate thread for Ultrasuede suggestions?

This way it has better chances to be seen by "the eyes that count" on the forum.

What do you think?
    Go for it!

Another Opinion!

Personally, I think the Graphite or Granite would show the true luxury of the Ultrasuede! Just my 2 cents...
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Personally, I think the Graphite or Granite would show the true luxury of the Ultrasuede! Just my 2 cents...
    I like those too.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by notmensa View Post
    Cayenne gets my vote. It'd look fabulous against indigo, navy, steel, olive, even plum!
    We are on the same page Em.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0