ID Bag Ships When?

Hello everyone, I bought a brain cell for my tablet just a few weeks agao, and I love it so much that I went ahead and ordered the ID bag as well. Thanks for the wonderfull product!
    Anyhow, at the time I ordered it said the ID's were not shipping untill early Septemeber, but now that I go back to the order page to check out my new bag (I know its sad, but I realy like my brain cell), it says the IDs are shipping in late fall! Did I get my order in on time to receve it in September or have all the orders been pushed back untill late fall? I just dont think I can wait!
    Thanks alot,
    Josh

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Josh,

I have emailed you in regards to your order. Here is the email we have sent to our customers with ID orders:

To all of our fabulous, patient customers:

Spring and Summer have been very busy here at TOM BIHN. Our products and company have been featured in major media around the world and we've been inundated with orders. Our factory is working overtime and we've hired extra staff to help fill orders. Still, we are behind both in production and shipping, and some product due dates have been pushed back. The new estimated ship date for the ID bag is late fall -- around October and November. We hope to have the ID in-stock before then, and there is a very good chance we will, but for now late fall is the best date we can offer.

With all this popularity and growth, most companies would be tempted to move production to China or Vietnam. We at TOM BIHN keep coming back to the conclusion that to maintain the quality of our products and quality of the jobs we create, it is still best to keep sewing here in our own "backyard". We have hired new seamstresses and they are working on making products as fast as they can, without sacrificing quality. We hope that you agree that our quality is, like a coveted table in a fine restaurant, worth the wait.

We realize that, with this news, some of you may need to cancel your orders. Please give us a call or send us an email: 1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) +1 360 565 0143 (elsewhere) or inquiries@tombihn.com. If you desperately need a specific bag for a trip or other event, contact us and we will do our best to figure out if we can get it to you in time.

--
    Best Regards,
    The Crew at TOM BIHN
    inquiries@tombihn.com
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-565-0143 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0