Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Hi everyone,

Please welcome Katy (katy@tombihn.com) to TOM BIHN. Katy is newest member of our Customer Service crew. If you call us, it's likely that Katy will answer the phone. In fact - feel free to give us a call (1-800-729-9607) to say Hi to Katy!

Katy's bio is on the About us page. She took the amazing photograph of the Golden Gate Bridge that serves as her About Us page picture. Her very first TOM BIHN bag is a one-of-a-kind Punch/Wasabi Ristretto that holds her 13" MacBook.

Katy is handling and reading about a new style of bag every day to learn more about what we make. If there was one thing you would tell Katy about our bags, what would it be?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hi everyone!

I can't wait to get to know all of you!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Hi Katy... welcome to the TB Universe. Hopefully, we won't run you off.

Best of luck to you!

Volunteer Moderator
    Welcome Katy! Re: TB Bags - With forum members this passionate... I think that already tells you a lot.

Hi Katy! Tom Bihn bags are awesome! I can't really think of anything to say beyond welcome!
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Welcome, Katy! I hope you enjoy your new job and all of the opportunities it affords.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Is Maverick going to make a movie about Katy and how best to utilize her services as the new member of the customer service crew?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Is Maverick going to make a movie about Katy and how best to utilize her services as the new member of the customer service crew?
    We wish. maverick's videos are awesome, and incredibly helpful to Katy as she is learning about our bags. However, it is probably not advisable to send Katy via UPS to maverick.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    katy!

welcome to our crazy world! we are very glad to have you as part of the tom bihn crew and are looking forward to making you just as crazy about tom bihn bags as we all are!

and don't let anyone over there pack you into a ups box...at least not yet!

welcome!

p.s. that is a most awesome picture of the golden gate bridge! how did you get up there?

Volunteer Moderator
    hey, i just noticed the blog entry with the customer service times.

there must be a mistake. the new hours are surely 7:30 am to 4:00 am!

katy, these are your work hours, right?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    p.s. that is a most awesome picture of the golden gate bridge! how did you get up there?
    My uncle is a security guard for the Golden Gate Bridge, he took me to the top of the bridge when I was in San Francisco last March.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    there must be a mistake. the new hours are surely 7:30 am to 4:00 am!

katy, these are your work hours, right?
    But...then I would miss all of my favorite TV shows.. and not have time to play farmville.

Congratulations Kathy. It must be like winning the lottery working for Tom Bihn!
    Good luck and have fun.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Thanks MikeL! I'm already having a blast! I really enjoy talking to our customers on the phone!

Hi Katy! Welcome, and lucky you to be working at Tom Bihn! The one thing I would tell you is that the Absolute Strap is the world's best kept secret! I can't say enough good things about it and it is worth every penny!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Volunteer Moderator

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    But...then I would miss all of my favorite TV shows.. and not have time to play farmville.
    Oho! A fellow FarmVille addict! Cheers!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0